• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Calolfornia

25 minutes ago, Tank said:

meanwhile we have thousands of citizens that are living on the streets...

Yep, pathetic pandering at its finest aside from being biased as hell.  Education and health care in return for votes while our own dont get either.  Welcome to the new America 

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/california-lawmakers-agree-health-benefits-000834318.html

Meanwhile there's citizens living on the street, others struggling to afford their health care costs and the list goes on.

Yep... the funny part to me is why are the breaking thier necks for them at this point, they have the vote locked up, lol 

Immigrants living in the country illegally, who have been covered by Medi-Cal until age 18 since 2015, will be able to stay in the program until they turn 26. Some lawmakers had pushed to open Medi-Cal to undocumented seniors as well. But Newsom resisted, citing the price tag, and they are not included in the budget deal.

Seems like a small segment of illegal immigrants. I'm not saying I support giving any illegal immigrants free healthcare, but it's not like this proposal would give all illegal immigrants (or even a large percentage of them) access to free healthcare.

30 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Seems like a small segment of illegal immigrants. I'm not saying I support giving any illegal immigrants free healthcare, but it's not like this proposal would give all illegal immigrants (or even a large percentage of them) access to free healthcare.

Well hell how many is ok then? 

1 hour ago, floplag said:

Well hell how many is ok then? 

I don't have a problem with kids who immigrated here with their parents having access to Medicaid. Those kids didn't make the choice to come here.

I don't think Medicaid should be available to adults who immigrated here illegally when they were adults.

3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I don't have a problem with kids who immigrated here with their parents having access to Medicaid. Those kids didn't make the choice to come here.

I don't think Medicaid should be available to adults who immigrated here illegally when they were adults.

Free Medicaid to illegal immigrants' kids is just another incentive for them to sneak in here. I want our government to make this country undesirable for illegals to come here, not the opposite.

49 minutes ago, Taylor said:

And that exactly why they do the whole kid thing since the parents have to stay to so they also must have it so .... its endless man.   Why should they be entitled to anything beyond humanitarian aid at our expense?

5 hours ago, Taylor said:

https://www.npr.org/2019/06/10/731311422/californias-budget-proposal-would-expand-health-care-to-some-undocumented-immigr

138,000 illegals that will be covered doesn't seem that small of a number

14 hours ago, Jason said:

Thank you 
And you know the rates for everyone else will bump because of it cause the insurance folks aren't giving that $50 aspirin away for a penny less. 

20 hours ago, Jason said:

Yikes, that's a lot of people.

I've been hearing the argument that if more illegals have health care, they'll stop using the ER for regular doctor visits. This will lead to them getting preventative care and ultimately saving the state more money in the long run.

This could just be a talking point. I haven't seen any numbers to back that up.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Yikes, that's a lot of people.

I've been hearing the argument that if more illegals have health care, they'll stop using the ER for regular doctor visits. This will lead to them getting preventative care and ultimately saving the state more money in the long run.

This could just be a talking point. I haven't seen any numbers to back that up.

Or it will just encourage more illegal immigration