• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Calolfornia

3 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Maybe because I don't want to pay for it when I'm already paying for a room?

solid point. the 12 cents worth of shampoo, conditioner and lotion you get from them, plus that twenty cents worth of bar soap you use (i'll just go ahead and assume you take home the other bar soap) is a good way of sticking it to the man.

13 minutes ago, Tank said:

solid point. the 12 cents worth of shampoo, conditioner and lotion you get from them, plus that twenty cents worth of bar soap you use (i'll just go ahead and assume you take home the other bar soap) is a good way of sticking it to the man.

I go top shelf in the toilet too. #classy

20 hours ago, Blarg said:

I've been to hotels with the shampoo/conditioner/soap dispensers in the shower. They were empty. 

I went to a hotel that had those dispensers.  They were creepy.  It was like you were taking a shower in a truck stop bathroom, and it almost felt like you needed to deposit a quarter to get anything out of it, while you pay by the hour for the room, kind of vibe.  

10 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

/sigh.  

‘Mystery surcharge’ boosts California gas taxes to $1.26 per gallon

But hey, no big deal right?  It's only $11 million a day, $4 billion a year of unaccounted taxes, and $20 billion paid into it since 2015.  With accounting like this, man even I could have a budget surplus in Calolfornia.

Doesn't surprise me.  Newsom has a budget surplus and is constantly looking for ways to get more tax dollars out of citizens.  To be fair though politicians on both sides are always fans of new taxes.

27 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

I realize my mistake is that yahoo is a site I've used for years to just to see news stories and they've now morphed into the epitome of the narcissistic butt hurt generation.  

I used to do the Yahoo news also.  But yeah, for the last few years, they have been closer to the Weekly World News than actual factual non biased news.  And it's too bad too.  Because I love the WWN.  And like Florida's Finest and such threads have suffered because of it.

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

Every spring we get the "special additive" tax hike, and now we have an extra "mystery surcharge" $.25 hike.

Thank you dems. I hope all of you have to downgrade to a smart car EQ42 and drive around looking like a dork.

last night at the city council kind of meeting in compton, residents went ballistic about all the potholes that are not being fixed in their city.

i thought the 'screw you' gas tax rammed through the state legislature last year was supposed to solve that.

1 hour ago, Tank said:

last night at the city council kind of meeting in compton, residents went ballistic about all the potholes that are not being fixed in their city.

i thought the 'screw you' gas tax rammed through the state legislature last year was supposed to solve that.

no no that was for the potholes on the illegal immigrant trail :)

On 4/26/2019 at 10:51 AM, Tank said:

https://www.unilad.co.uk/news/potholes-fixed-after-guy-draws-dicks-around-them/?source=facebook

maybe if they were more creative