• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Calolfornia

22 hours ago, Jason said:

cadeath-row.jpg?w=490&h=285

Definitively some Dodger and Raider fans in there

And im sure every one of them is there due to race and not the crimes committed...   Its kinda funny to me that this is the case yet the numbers Blarq listed are still accurate, which is more racist in that equation? 

• 4 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, floplag said:

California summed up... our governor is on a trip to El Salvador... why?!?!??!  WTF does he have literally anything to do with El Salvador when the city he served in is a freaking cesspool.
California priorities in a nutshell right there. 

You know, the people from El Salvador and Nicaragua escaping the gangs and violence, that the sanctuary nuts say welcome, jump in front of the line of legitimate actual immigrants that have been waiting years for their applications to be accepted.  

Which reminds me, those in South Central should flock and camp out a the Mayors residence in Hancock Park, because they are escaping the gangs and violence.  I'm sure they will be welcomed with open arms.  

12 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

You know, the people from El Salvador and Nicaragua escaping the gangs and violence, that the sanctuary nuts say welcome, jump in front of the line of legitimate actual immigrants that have been waiting years for their applications to be accepted.  

Which reminds me, those in South Central should flock and camp out a the Mayors residence in Hancock Park, because they are escaping the gangs and violence.  I'm sure they will be welcomed with open arms.  

no no no, they are no in gangs..they are undocumented social workers 

12 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

i'll be one of those that has to massively inconveniened  by this. i took two forms to prove my residency when i renewed in january. it seems silly to me that the DMV didn't go ahead and change the proof requirement on their own instead of waiting to have the DHS come down on them and force them to make this change. what a bunch of morons.

4 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Since Newsome has so much time to travel I think he should personally come to my house to verify my residency since I already spent 6 hours at the dmv.

tell him to stop by my house right after.

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

It has a plan for Californians to comply with the Homeland Security requirements simply by returning a letter from the DMV by mail. They also could visit a field office, or check in online

The horror!

next up on the calolifornia legislative overreaction train: banning single use shampoo bottles in hotels.

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2019/04/12/california-hotel-shampoo-bottle-ban/?fbclid=IwAR3Iscd5X5xNN3egoSdMNC-lYGlcHNrP6PD0RTykZN0wCHvQ7hBw8tJrXxU

pretty much every hotel i've stayed in during the last forty years has had a stunning lack of recycling bins. why not start there?