• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Calolfornia

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

It's just too bad LAUSD can't say, sorry we can't afford that.  Impass, insolvency.  You are all fired.  

But to @Geoff's original question.  You bullet points are easier like this.

• State is controlled by Dems, who think if it's broke, spend a higher more obscene amount of money on it, and hope it get's better.  

Damn, I didn't realize how correct I was.  Edumication, even LAUSD, is controlled by the state.  Those dumbshits protesting in the streets of LA should really be protesting in Sacramento.

Where California's Public School Funds Come From

BTW, I think the only reasonable place for these additional funds to come from is the gas tax.  Probably same with how to pay for water.

3 hours ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

Less than 1% of the population doesn't have water that meets the states standards so I'm not surprised Newsom thinks it makes sense to tax everyone else to pay for it.  Good tax revenue stream that the state can mismanage and piss away.

" Newsom also recently proposed giving healthcare to young immigrants in the country illegally while bringing back a healthcare mandate that would fine those who opt out."

Spend, spend, spend followed by tax, tax, tax, tax, tax.  I read an article that talked about how a mild recession could impact the budget by 20B and a severe one could impact it by 40B.  When the next recession hits I can't wait to see what the knobs in Sacramento come up with when they're facing a deficit.

que the gif of anal rape

6 hours ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

Less than 1% of the population doesn't have water that meets the states standards so I'm not surprised Newsom thinks it makes sense to tax everyone else to pay for it.  Good tax revenue stream that the state can mismanage and piss away.

" Newsom also recently proposed giving healthcare to young immigrants in the country illegally while bringing back a healthcare mandate that would fine those who opt out."

Spend, spend, spend followed by tax, tax, tax, tax, tax.  I read an article that talked about how a mild recession could impact the budget by 20B and a severe one could impact it by 40B.  When the next recession hits I can't wait to see what the knobs in Sacramento come up with when they're facing a deficit.

yep, instead of dealing with the companies who aren't providing water that's up to standards, the solution is tax everyone in the state.

we have such IDIOTS! in sacramento.

7 hours ago, Tank said:

yep, instead of dealing with the companies who aren't providing water that's up to standards, the solution is tax everyone in the state.

we have such IDIOTS! in sacramento.

It's not Sacramento's solution to the problem. It's just an excuse to squeeze more out of us. I think many of legislators have an orgasm just hearing the word tax. 

3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Who's Tyler? :P

I was responding to Tank's response to Geoff, which was about the LA teachers on strike asking for healthcare for life.

Gah, I keep doing that.  My two nephews are named Tyler and I guess I default to that when I'm not thinking.   (which seems to be a lot these days)

30 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Gah, I keep doing that.  My two nephews are named Tyler and I guess I default to that when I'm not thinking.   (which seems to be a lot these days)

simple solution - ask both of them to change their names because it confuses you while talking on a message board with a bunch of strangers that often irritate you. i'm sure they'll understand.

1 hour ago, Tank said:

simple solution - ask both of them to change their names because it confuses you while talking on a message board with a bunch of strangers that often irritate you. i'm sure they'll understand.

mt, I can also change my name, if that will help.

I've always liked the name "Nate."

Heroes:

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-drop-pensions-reform-20190115-story.html

"Among them was a former firefighter who took almost a year off for a hurt knee after entering DROP but, less than two months after the injury, crossed the finish line of a half-marathon.

A married couple — a police captain and a detective — joined DROP before filing claims for carpal tunnel syndrome and other cumulative ailments and took about two years off. They collected nearly $2 million while in the program and spent their time off starting a family business and recovering at their condo in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.

A fire captain who was paid more than $1.5 million while in DROP claimed injuries to 13 body parts — from his neck to his ankles — and took more than a year and a half off to recover. During that time, he posted photos on Facebook of a trip to the Galapagos to dive with hammerhead sharks."