• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Calolfornia

1 hour ago, RallyMo said:

Looky there! Texas, the go to example for many California internet know-nothings when it comes to states they'd like their own state to emulate, is a super strong #3. Good stuff!

#3 because of population I'm sure. Still looks much better off than good old Cali.

21 minutes ago, Jason said:

#3 because of population I'm sure. Still looks much better off than good old Cali.

Yeah, but that also applies to California. If you scale that graph per population, it's even closer and the gap appears smaller.

I'm not arguing for California, I'm arguing against Texas and the online idiots that think it's some sort of model for success.

9 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Yeah, but that also applies to California. If you scale that graph per population, it's even closer and the gap appears smaller.

I'm not arguing for California, I'm arguing against Texas and the online idiots that think it's some sort of model for success.

Also...it's Texas, so...

23 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

What states would you point out as successful? 

54 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

What states would you point out as successful? 

I honestly haven't done any kind of extensive research and don't intend to as I really don't have that kind of time. I know for sure that Texas sure as hell isn't one of them, so idiots should stop pointing to it as if it happened to be without knowing anything about the situation here other than the fact that it's not California.

Gov. Jerry Brown says the existence of humanity rests on his climate change deal

They also lobbed questions on details about the cap-and-trade auctions and how revenue raised by the program would be spent. The bill spells out a list of broad spending priorities, including tackling air pollution and promoting sustainable agriculture, but the governor said there were no specific commitments made on how that money would be allocated, according to several members who requested anonymity to discuss the closed caucus meeting.

Funny.  How there is no mention to Brown's Crazy Train that gets most of it's funding from Cap and Trade. This is just another tax increase, where they can misspend funds.

So after the dumbshits passed a 12 cent a raise in gas taxes.  Their newest money grab article.

Cap and trade is about the money, not the climate

There is one thing that is not up for discussion as Gov. Jerry Brown battles to win support for the extension of California’s cap-and-trade program: the flow of cap-and-trade funds to the bullet train.

In 2016, the nonpartisan Legislative Analyst’s Office said cap and trade had added 11 cents to the price of a gallon of gasoline, 13 cents to the price of diesel. Earlier this year, the LAO estimated that if the cap-and-trade program is extended for 10 years, it will add 63 cents to the cost of a gallon of gas in 2021, rising to 73 cents in 2031.

As of January, $800 million of cap-and-trade funds had been spent on high-speed rail.

The business plan says the first segment of the bullet train will need $5.3 billion in committed cap-and-trade funds, plus another $5.2 billion borrowed against future cap-and-trade revenues to be collected between 2025 and 2050.

But the cap-and-trade program expires in 2020.

And the sheeple will follow.  Dumbshits.

19 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

They're looking for Republican votes as they're a little short of a 2/3rds vote to withstand a court challenge. Average family will pay $600 more a year for gas. There's no end to this madness.

That good, it means rent is just going to have to go down.

This state has become an embarrassment in my opinion.  The Dems in this state could literally elect Hitler if they wanted to they have so much power.  
Its political bullying though when you look at the vote by counties it was over 2/3 Red in the the state but the metro blue coastal counties made them completely academic.  
Its the one thing i think election reform needs.. all states and counties votes should matter, id like to see the vote broken down by county delegates rather than state so that people in podunk small counties might actually care.