• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Calolfornia

Green Energy is so great.  You get to pay a lot more during peak hours because it doesn't work.

SoCal Edison moving customers to new ‘time-of-use’ rate plans that will charge more between 4-9 p.m.

I'm also sure, this will probably mean that SoCal Edison won't pay much for electricity generated by solar panels during the day, but will jack up prices to those solar panel users at night when they need it.

13 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Green Energy is so great.  You get to pay a lot more during peak hours because it doesn't work.

SoCal Edison moving customers to new ‘time-of-use’ rate plans that will charge more between 4-9 p.m.

I'm also sure, this will probably mean that SoCal Edison won't pay much for electricity generated by solar panels during the day, but will jack up prices to those solar panel users at night when they need it.

That’s very benevolent of them. 
I’m still struggling with how a state that has trouble keeping the power on during summer heat waves is expecting us to buy all electric vehicles that have to be charged up every night. Where is all of that extra electricity that we don’t currently have going to come from? I’d like to hear their plans.

14 minutes ago, Tank said:

I’m still struggling with how a state that has trouble keeping the power on during summer heat waves is expecting us to buy all electric vehicles that have to be charged up every night. Where is all of that extra electricity that we don’t currently have going to come from? I’d like to hear their plans.

https://www.archdaily.com/911965/sidewalks-that-generate-energy-through-the-steps

8 hours ago, Tank said:

Climate change, climate change, climate change.  Listen to your masters.  Obey.  

414428_1.jpg 

lib·er·al
/ˈlib(ə)rəl/
See definitions in:
All
Politics
Theology
Education
adjective
  1. 1.
    willing to respect or accept behavior or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas.
      relating to or denoting a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise

And yet they do the opposite so many times
    Edited by Redondo

4 minutes ago, Redondo said:

lib·er·al
    /ˈlib(ə)rəl/
    See definitions in:
    All
    Politics
    Theology
    Education
    adjective
    1. 1.
      willing to respect or accept behavior or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas.
        relating to or denoting a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise

And yet they do the opposite so many times

The labels of conservative and liberals no longer have the same meanings as originally intended 

What the fuck? The left is being dragged a round by their fringe masters, you see this shit every day in the news. They are sub bitches to their 3% alphabet soup nutcases and fawn over idiots like AOC. You don't want to admit it simply because your proof of party stability is a doddering old man in the white house pushed into office because their party is failing so hard to establish any rational policies. 

42 minutes ago, cals said:

The fundamental difference between the political parties at this time is that while the left does have extreme, radical elements, it isn’t controlled by them nor particularly guided by their ideologies.  The same can’t be said for the right.

Essentially Republicans have become Islam.  Many of the less extreme members of the group will say they don’t agree with the extreme behavior, but they don’t say it very loud, do they? Certainly not enough so that the rest of society hasn’t branded the group extreme as a whole. (We won’t even mention being guided by a lunatic figure head or a desire to use violence as a means to an end).

And if you don’t think the Republicans have texted that point than you’re either one of the extremists, one of the “won’t speak loudly” middle of the road guys or too stupid to even understand that all of this is happening.

Shall we play the “Which One Are You Game” with our conservative brethren?

Virginia disagrees.  So does some of NJ.  The right moderates are the one that are finally beginning to take control back.

3 minutes ago, cals said:

As long as Trump and Let’s Go Brandon run your party then that’s simply not true.

GB is in the “won’t speak loudly” group.

Spoken like a true loser of the left.  While the left are going Trump this, and Let's Go Brandon that.  The winners are talking policies that affect the voters and winning.

1 hour ago, cals said:

That’s just noise.  In reality that isn’t occurring and the moderates still run the democrats.  But thanks for playing.  Blarg is in the “too stupid” category.

Says the guy posing as a lib but drives a massive polluter from the Nazis, exploits immigrants and sends his kids to private schools so they won't end up indoctrinated into the California lib think school system. 

Yeah, nice smokescreen there private club member. 

24 minutes ago, cals said:

Sure Jason.

Anyways, show of hands, how many of you little pansies went crying to Chuck this morning over my hurtful statements?

18 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I've never done that to anyone the whole time I've been here.

Neither have I