• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

John McCain: Ugh

The war mongering comes from the people who continue to propagate the whole ISIS thing.

And the first thing that say is that he wants to raise defense spending too.  No doubt to stomp mooslims

And getting rid of the department of education and implementing a flat tax are terrible ideas.  He is an idiot.  I doubt he really believes what he says.

McCain is an idiot too, I just appreciate him calling out the Trump Russia shit, and the wiretapping bs, etc.

“The only conclusion you can draw when he walks away is he has no justification for his objection to having a small nation be part of NATO that is under assault from the Russians.

“So I repeat again, the senator from Kentucky is now working for Vladimir Putin.”

Yep, hyperbole. Not defending the guy or saying what he said was totally cool. But he wasn't saying it in a literal, "I believe Rand Paul is working for the Russians" kind of a way. Therefore, the comparison to Trump tweeting that Obama had wiretapped him is not comparable.

2 minutes ago, nate said:

The war mongering comes from the people who continue to propagate the whole ISIS thing.

And the first thing that say is that he wants to raise defense spending too.  No doubt to stomp mooslims

And getting rid of the department of education and implementing a flat tax are terrible ideas.  He is an idiot.  I doubt he really believes what he says.

McCain is an idiot too, I just appreciate him calling out the Trump Russia shit, and the wiretapping bs, etc.

Why?  What good has the Dept. of Education done?  Seriously what?