• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Jeff Sessions: Marijuana Is “Only Slightly Less Awful” Than Heroin

On 3/19/2017 at 1:49 AM, colt4405 said:

I'd like to hear a rational response to liking Trump's work so far. Yet to see one.

On 3/19/2017 at 1:48 PM, colt4405 said:

I'm asking because i know Republicans are irrational pussies and have absolutely zero reasoning for approving Trump's actions as POTUS. 

Outside of appointing a pro-life SC judge he hasn't done anything except shit the bed.

Well if you are in the extremely limited subset of the population of whom Trump is actually working on behalf of, you are ecstatic. He has helped you while creating a shitstorm so opaque that it's nearly impossible for anyone to notice that he has for any length of time. If you judge him based on what you assume would be his goals would or should be on the other hand you'd think he was a bumbling idiot.