• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Jeff Sessions: Marijuana Is “Only Slightly Less Awful” Than Heroin

16 hours ago, Blarg said:

I'm not sure what to make of Session's statement but it sounds like the go ahead to legalize Heroin in Colorado since it is just slightly less awful than legal pot. What do you think @Geoff ?

As long as it keeps my taxes low, I'm down. 

On 3/16/2017 at 8:49 AM, Chuckster70 said:

My thoughts exactly. 

I voted for Trump and love what he's doing so far, but I hated this pick and cannot stand this guy. 

This guy is so out of touch it's not funny. 

I'm honestly curious, Chuck: What specifically do you "love" that he's done so far?

Is it trying to take healthcare away from 20 million people, many of whom voted for him?

Is it lying about the fact that the wall he proposes will cost American taxpayers?

Is it the fact that the government will spend $183 million a year because he and his wife want to keep their penthouse in NYC?

Is it the fact that he's having his son broker business deals, with obvious conflicts of interest?

Is it the fact that he's making money on Mar-a-Lago?

Is it the fact that he's doing things that are unconstitutional, breaking the law, and blatantly committing conflicts of interest?

Etc, etc.

So what is it? What do you love about what Trump has done so far?

On 3/16/2017 at 8:58 AM, Lawrence said:

#10 is Health South Corp. They're a rehab company. 

Weve got to keep people pilled up and going to rehab. We can't have them smoking jays. 

I used to work for them. They made a big deal about the business philosophies of founder Richard Scrushy. Quotes from him were posted all over the building - until the FBI investigated him, he was convicted and sent to federal prison. Then he wasn't the be-all and end-all of the company.

8 hours ago, Angelsjunky said:

I'm honestly curious, Chuck: What specifically do you "love" that he's done so far?

Is it trying to take healthcare away from 20 million people, many of whom voted for him?

Is it lying about the fact that the wall he proposes will cost American taxpayers?

Is it the fact that the government will spend $183 million a year because he and his wife want to keep their penthouse in NYC?

Is it the fact that he's having his son broker business deals, with obvious conflicts of interest?

Is it the fact that he's making money on Mar-a-Lago?

Is it the fact that he's doing things that are unconstitutional, breaking the law, and blatantly committing conflicts of interest?

Etc, etc.

So what is it? What do you love about what Trump has done so far?

I'm assuming it's things other than this but I'm just guessing.