• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Norway killer Anders Breivik threatens hunger strike

Norway is a nice place to kill 77 people because you can Troll their legal system with stupid ass complaints. That piece of shit Breivik has been tying up court time complaining he is being treated inhumanely in a three-cell suite of rooms equipped with exercise equipment, a television and a laptop,  as he waits out his 21 year sentence. 

Yeah, that is all the idiotic Norwegian court system sentenced him to and he could be out early with good behavior. And even the victims are OK with this verdict. 

“If he is deemed not to be dangerous any more after 21 years, then he should be released,” Mr. Ihler said. “That’s how it should work. That’s staying true to our principles, and the best evidence that he hasn’t changed our society.”

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34401166

Just now, fan_since79 said:

And what if he gets out early on 'good behavior' then kills 177 people? What then?? Has he shown any sign of remorse?

Norway is screwed up. Beautiful country, but messed up in the head. In a normal place he would have been executed by now.

He'll get another 20 years. It's their most severe penalty

True story from the Nevada prison system.

Intake Unit Officer: I have a death row inmate down here who says that he is going to kill himself if he doesn't get his Zoloft.

Me; So you're telling me that it I don't bring it to him, he is going to carry out his own sentence?

Intake Unit Officer: (Laughing) Yeah, that's pretty stupid, isn't it?