• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Game Day Thread - Trump to Congress

10 hours ago, Jason said:

Pelosi wasn't amused

IMG_1227.JPG

Face of the Democrat Party!

It was probably her idea to have the Democrats just sit there during the speech like a bunch of assholes. Congrats.

10 hours ago, Geoff said:

Kudos to the Dems for going strong on the rebuttal to Trump.  Found the oldest, whitest guy on their bench and surrounded him with more white people.

Well done!

Screen Shot 2017-02-28 at 8.39.31 PM.png

One of the rising stars in the Democrat party!

5 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Yeah, he got so demolished on twitter he deleted his account.

Looks like Liberty Advisor Group is washing their hands of him too. That was an expensive tweet.

http://www.libertyadvisorgroup.com/about-us/team/dan-grilo

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:bN-4fdCywSsJ:www.libertyadvisorgroup.com/about-us/team/dan-grilo+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Can you list his actions (not his words) that have been so bad since he has become president?  I'm looking and I see a few (mostly Sessions and some other cabinet picks)

By the way, it's a speech, you know, all words.  We are talking about the speech, are we not?

49 minutes ago, InsideThePark said:

It was a good speech.

How long does he remain presidential?

I'm not asking to be snarky btw... it was one of the first thoughts that came to mind.

That is a legit question. I still think he goes full retard on Twitter

1 hour ago, mtangelsfan said:

So nothing positive to say about the speech?

People seem generally encouraged by his speech, similar to his post-victory speech on election night, when he seemed a lot more presidential. I just have a hard time believing this is the "real" Trump based on everything else he's shown.

Of course, the speech still contained several falsehoods and "alternate facts": https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/02/28/fact-checking-president-trumps-address-to-congress/ But this time, I won't blame Trump for manipulating the truth because I doubt he wrote the speech.

I don't see much in him either but from most of the libs initial posts I gleaned that they thought it was horrible.

and the term "teleprompter trump".  Straight from Bill Maher.  The guy who thinks its ok for teachers to have sex with their students as long as the teacher is female.

5 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

I don't see much in him either but from most of the libs initial posts I gleaned that they thought it was horrible.

and the term "teleprompter trump".  Straight from Bill Maher.  The guy who thinks its ok for teachers to have sex with their students as long as the teacher is female.

Ugh, I didn't know Bill Maher came up with that. Now I feel dirty.