• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Philadelphia Soda Tax

Adam

1 hour ago, colt4405 said:

A serious cry for help. Candy, chips, meat, cheese, AND cigarettes? Good lord! Ride a bike to work, try a salad, something. I'd even recommend the fatasses lose weight before they quit smoking. Save those knees and ankles. Once you feel good about yourself you should quit smoking and hopefully stop voting for republicans. If you still find yourself voting R try penis enlargement. 

I'm sure you recommend this to all of the Republican women you date. 

8 hours ago, colt4405 said:

A serious cry for help. Candy, chips, meat, cheese, AND cigarettes? Good lord! Ride a bike to work, try a salad, something. I'd even recommend the fatasses lose weight before they quit smoking. Save those knees and ankles. Once you feel good about yourself you should quit smoking and hopefully stop voting for republicans. If you still find yourself voting R try penis enlargement. 

and if you find. yourself voting D try a vaginal reduction 

image.jpeg

On 2/26/2017 at 1:14 AM, Adam said:

In case you're bummed about this, I know a guy...

People want to eat PHOs. Govt should not tell people what they can eat. Even if they are too stupid or unaware of the dangers. The govt is too bloated and meddlesome in people's lives. Let the free market rule. Companies will stop feeding America crap on their own because the will of the people who vote with their dollar will shift the market. 

While we're at it. Stop trying to stop people from smoking, Uncle Sam. And there's not enough sugar in my margarine. Someone needs to stop big brother.

15 minutes ago, #CF8 said:

People want to eat PHOs. Govt should not tell people what they can eat. Even if they are too stupid or unaware of the dangers. The govt is too bloated and meddlesome in people's lives. Let the free market rule. Companies will stop feeding America crap on their own because the will of the people who vote with their dollar will shift the market. 

While we're at it. Stop trying to stop people from smoking, Uncle Sam. And there's not enough sugar in my margarine. Someone needs to stop big brother.

Amen, brother!

Uncle Sam is hilariously contradictory when it comes to nutrition. The FDA guidelines are awful. 

http://www.salon.com/2015/04/12/the_fdas_phony_nutrition_science_how_big_food_and_agriculture_trumps_real_science_and_why_the_government_allows_it/

http://www.rense.com/general12/wrong.htm

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/06/22/food-pyramid-guide.aspx

The State should stay out of our business, but since that is a laughable notion, perhaps they should actually produce good recommendations.