• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Whittier police officer killed this morning by gang member (early release?)

The suspect's name is still being withheld by the police. Strange. The cousin that he (allegedly) killed, his name and photo has been made public.

We do know that he's an Hispanic gang member who was granted early release on some kind of felony. I've seen a report that he served a grand total of 11 days for robbery. He also has a long criminal record. At least he's not getting out this time. The rest of his life he'll spend in a cell. There's also talk that he's illegal, but who knows...hopefully we'll find out what the story is.

Was there for the procession, helped out Whittier with some things after. Very sad.

Didnt know it was anything other than a collision until just before the shooting. Ran the plate as they were walking up to it (thinking it was just a collision) and dude opens fire. The copper that made it took a round to his weapon....as he was pointing it to fire....imagine where that round hits if his gun didnt stop it...

RIP to the Officer. 27 years, due to reture this year....very sad.

I don't understand why we don't just start exterminating people like this. People who do nothing but take from society shouldn't be a part of society.

When a dog attacks a human, the dog gets out down quickly and humanely. People like this should get the same treatment.

1 hour ago, wopphil said:

I don't understand why we don't just start exterminating people like this. People who do nothing but take from society shouldn't be a part of society.

When a dog attacks a human, the dog gets out down quickly and humanely. People like this should get the same treatment.

My response to this:  Because it is never applied evenly.  Money, power and race are huge factors in our justice system (as you know well).  

2 hours ago, wopphil said:

That's why I believe that there should be a mechanism where you lose citizenship, just like there is a mechanism where you gain citizenship.  There are plenty of countries out there that we give handouts to, that we can make as a condition of accepting our money, you have to give refuge to a certain number of people.  Get rid of the prisons.  Create a new branch of the military that directly reports to the UN.  Murder, rape, assault, grand theft, Dodger fans, Raider fans, and unsolicited telemarketers.  You commit, and after the jury, you have a choice, duration or your sentence in the UN military or you can get your freedom and do your appeals with the consulate.  In Iraq or Somalia, etc.

On 2/21/2017 at 0:14 PM, fan_since79 said:

The suspect's name is still being withheld by the police. Strange. The cousin that he (allegedly) killed, his name and photo has been made public.

We do know that he's an Hispanic gang member who was granted early release on some kind of felony. I've seen a report that he served a grand total of 11 days for robbery. He also has a long criminal record. At least he's not getting out this time. The rest of his life he'll spend in a cell. There's also talk that he's illegal, but who knows...hopefully we'll find out what the story is.

where are you finding this? 

7 hours ago, gotbeer said:

That's why I believe that there should be a mechanism where you lose citizenship, just like there is a mechanism where you gain citizenship.  There are plenty of countries out there that we give handouts to, that we can make as a condition of accepting our money, you have to give refuge to a certain number of people.  Get rid of the prisons.  Create a new branch of the military that directly reports to the UN.  Murder, rape, assault, grand theft, Dodger fans, Raider fans, and unsolicited telemarketers.  You commit, and after the jury, you have a choice, duration or your sentence in the UN military or you can get your freedom and do your appeals with the consulate.  In Iraq or Somalia, etc.

we need another australia.

On 2/23/2017 at 8:47 AM, gotbeer said:

As long as that country of refuge is an ocean away.  I love the idea.  

On 2/23/2017 at 6:25 AM, wopphil said:

Don't forget sterilization too. Can't have the dregs like this breeding, creating additional miscreants.

Obviously wouldn't need if they're exterminated, put perhaps for the lesser crimes.