• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

An open letter to conservatives from a liberal

2 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

I still don't believe for a minute that the whole Shaira Law thing is feared by any more than a small percentage of conservatives.  I don't judge all liberals by the crap that comes out of the California legislature.  Or San Francisco.

That was eight states mentioned above that have passed foreign law bans and as mentioned, at least two dozen states (roughly half of the US) that have considered similar measures.  But yeah, CA.  

I do agree that it's just a handful of lunatics that take it seriously.  But when eight states have passed laws with regards to the issue, it appears that the lunatics are getting more power.

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

Thanks, but the argument was how righteous the left seems to think they are by making up an army of strawman arguments and lies and thinking they stand on some high ground. It may be high ground but it is Mt Bandini the left has planted their flag on.

So yeah, for a while the left can just shut the fuck up for a while, we've grown tired of their bullshit.

Go find someplace to melt, snowflake.  And once again, when your argument comes down to "STFU" you don't have an argument.  

And who is this "we" you're referring to when you say "we've grown tired of their bullshit." ?

18 minutes ago, Glen said:

Go find someplace to melt, snowflake.  And once again, when your argument comes down to "STFU" you don't have an argument.  

And who is this "we" you're referring to when you say "we've grown tired of their bullshit." ?

the voices in his pet mouse's head?

31 minutes ago, Glen said:

That was eight states mentioned above that have passed foreign law bans and as mentioned, at least two dozen states (roughly half of the US) that have considered similar measures.  But yeah, CA.  

I do agree that it's just a handful of lunatics that take it seriously.  But when eight states have passed laws with regards to the issue, it appears that the lunatics are getting more power.

Lunatics are usually the loudest.

1 minute ago, mtangelsfan said:

I agree, and I felt the same way when conservatives were saying that about Obama.  It's stupid, FFS.

16 hours ago, Blarg said:

What liberals don't get. 

Shut the fuck up for a while. 

You see the point that Blarg tried to spit out but failed miserably at because of ineptitude and hated?  Yeah, that is also the left as a whole currently. If the left wants to succeed, stop sounding so much like Blarg. Honestly sound advice regardless of context.

2 minutes ago, Thomas said:

You see the point that Blarg tried to spit out but failed miserably at because of ineptitude and hated?  Yeah, that is also the left as a whole currently. If the left wants to succeed, stop sounding so much like Blarg. Honestly sound advice regardless of context.

So, what you are saying...Don't be a blarg...or d-bab for short.

22 minutes ago, red321 said:

It's a silly statement. Better focus would be on demanding the president* do a better job, continue to push back, and remember that he is president to everyone, not just "his people".

That'd be an improvement over being POTUS for a small group that could fit inside the Oval Office.