• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pujols thread from STL Fans

wJ8e6np.jpg

Just ask yourself this series of questions.

How have the Cardinals done since losing Pujols?  How have the Angels done since acquiring Pujols?

How have the Rangers done since losing Hamilton?  How have the Angels done since acquiring Hamilton?

See, us butt hurt fans were irritated when one of your best players goes to an opposing team (rival for Ranger fans) but then again we also realize that our respective organizations have a solid foundation of winners in them right now.  Cardinals always have while the Rangers recently have.  Either way, it's nice to have a farm system that you can rely on so you don't have to hand out bad contracts.  Best of luck in salary hell for the next 10 years.  

The sad thing is, the Angels are supposed to be winning right now, during the good years they have out of Pujols and Hamilton in those contracts.  Unfortunately by the time you build up a bullpen or rotation they are going to be breaking down. 

Just ask yourself this series of questions.

How have the Cardinals done since losing Pujols?  How have the Angels done since acquiring Pujols?

How have the Rangers done since losing Hamilton?  How have the Angels done since acquiring Hamilton?

See, us butt hurt fans were irritated when one of your best players goes to an opposing team (rival for Ranger fans) but then again we also realize that our respective organizations have a solid foundation of winners in them right now.  Cardinals always have while the Rangers recently have.  Either way, it's nice to have a farm system that you can rely on so you don't have to hand out bad contracts.  Best of luck in salary hell for the next 10 years.  

Ask yourself this one question: How many World Series titles do the Rangers have? And boom goes the dynamite! Haha!

Ask yourself this one question: How many World Series titles do the Rangers have? And boom goes the dynamite! Haha!

You act like the Angels are some world class organization of winning.  Congratulations on winning one world series.  The Rangers have not been a good organization as we had terrible ownership and general managers; but things have changed, and I love our current team.  

You act like the Angels are some world class organization of winning. Congratulations on winning one world series. The Rangers have not been a good organization as we had terrible ownership and general managers; but things have changed, and I love our current team.

If you don't like it maybe you should go on to a Rangers fan forum? I don't know, just a suggestion. If you are going to criticize the ANGELS on an ANGELS fan forum expect other posters to call bullshit on your idiotic posts. Especially when your great team has a nice track record of choking.

Hypocrites, remember when you booed Torii Hunter? Remember when you booed Vlad? Garret Anderson? Troy Glaus?

Everyone gets butthurt when their stars don't re-signed so stop acting like its any different in Anaheim of LA.

You act like Angel fans didn't "newspaper silent treatment" Vlad, or threaten Garrett Anderson's wife and kids.

Get off your freaking high horse.

Vlad, Anderson and Glaus, perhaps.

But when did Angels fans boo Torii Hunter? He got one of the loudest applauses I've ever heard in Angels stadium (I don't mean applauses for returning players, I mean applauses period) when he returned with the Tigers this year.

Hypocrites, remember when you booed Torii Hunter? Remember when you booed Vlad? Garret Anderson? Troy Glaus?

Everyone gets butthurt when their stars don't re-signed so stop acting like its any different in Anaheim of LA.

You act like Angel fans didn't "newspaper silent treatment" Vlad, or threaten Garrett Anderson's wife and kids.

Get off your freaking high horse.

What are you talking about? The angels didnt want Vlad or Anderson back and Angela fans knew that, it's not like they accepted a bigger contract and bolted on the angels. I never remember angel fans being upset about any of those players leaving besides Glaus. Maybe the only other players we got upset about were Teixeira and Lackey, and thank god they didn't stay!

If you don't like it maybe you should go on to a Rangers fan forum? I don't know, just a suggestion. If you are going to criticize the ANGELS on an ANGELS fan forum expect other posters to call bullshit on your idiotic posts. Especially when your great team has a nice track record of choking.

Rangers forums suck.  I can't even read lonestarball because the layout is so bad lol.

You act like the Angels are some world class organization of winning. Congratulations on winning one world series. The Rangers have not been a good organization as we had terrible ownership and general managers; but things have changed, and I love our current team.

Congratulations on winning zero?

Vlad, Anderson and Glaus, perhaps.

But when did Angels fans boo Torii Hunter? He got one of the loudest applauses I've ever heard in Angels stadium (I don't mean applauses for returning players, I mean applauses period) when he returned with the Tigers this year.

What are you talking about? The angels didnt want Vlad or Anderson back and Angela fans knew that, it's not like they accepted a bigger contract and bolted on the angels. I never remember angel fans being upset about any of those players leaving besides Glaus. Maybe the only other players we got upset about were Teixeira and Lackey, and thank god they didn't stay!

I think you need to adjust your sarcasm filters, guys.

(Many) Rangers and Cardinals fans acted and continue to act like complete tools about this and that's what this thread is about.

It's not about silly diatribes explaining the current state of each respective organization. That does nothing to excuse the butthurt levels, nor does it make them any less embarrassing.

Also, there are plenty of deconstructions available in this forum of the current state of the Angels organization. If there is any group that is keenly aware  of this organization's deficiencies, it's us here. A post in this thread on that topic is rather misplaced and serves as a feeble defense for ridiculously conceived butthurt.

The angel fans here look worse than anyone.

We are stuck holding the bag.

Guys like RallyMo WANT to think all their fans are butthurt. But most fans aren't on message boards. They are probably just enjoying their teams.

lol, good stuff.

obvious trolling of a specific messageboard-visiting subset of fans = thinking all of their fans are butthurt

I was stationed outside of St Louis for 5 years, so went to a lot of Cards games.  Best comparison I can think of, is if Tim Salmon had left the Angels in say, 2000 or even after 2002.  Best player most fans had seen live, homegrown guy, face of the franchise.

I tell people, Pujols leaving is kinda like an ex-wife leaving.  You know you are better off without her, but you wonder why she didn't want you.