• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Political Gallery

Chuck

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, calscuf said:

I understand you have serious learning disabilities, but I'm confused what you think she's saying.  

Do you think a Stanford, Columbia, NYU graduate believes that Abe Lincoln could have been wearing a MAGA hat 150 years before the invention of said hat?

Do you think that she hopes perhaps that Andrew Lofholm has performed the photoshopping job instead of Republican Party of Palm Beach? And that it's just Mr. Lofholm's attempt at humor and she's hoping that no one would photoshop a MAGA hat on President Lincoln? 

Or do you believe she's just being sarcastic and since you dislike her for being the daughter of someone you disapprove of, you basically don't like her making a joke?  Like it's wrong for her to make a joke by pointing out something obvious?  An equivalent example would be earlier in this post when I mention you having a learning disability.  Is it like that?

Because as much as I look at this, I don't understand why you or Jason, or Tank for that matter, would find this humorous.  For them, I'm willing to accept the 2nd or 3rd option.  But I'm pretty certain and kind of worried that you think she thinks that Abe Lincoln was actually wearing a MAGA hat.  And even if I'm wrong, what does it say about you that I (and I'm sure others) would even consider that could be the case?

First of all i'm impressed that you care enough about a Chelsea Clinton tweet to write a whole big paragraph about it.

I really don't care what her intended meaning was behind the tweet, the fact is she worded it in such a way that it makes it easy for thousands of people to make fun of her for it, which we are.

Also just for the record, i'm sure plenty of idiots have gone to those schools. I wouldn't use that as a qualifier for a smart person.

1 minute ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

First of all i'm impressed that you care enough about a Chelsea Clinton tweet to write a whole big paragraph about it.

I really don't care what her intended meaning was behind the tweet, the fact is she worded it in such a way that it makes it easy for thousands of people to make fun of her for it, which we are.

Also just for the record, i'm sure plenty of idiots have gone to those schools. I wouldn't use that as a qualifier for a smart person.

Of course we really knew what she was saying but it was still funny. The responses she received on Twitter were great

20 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

Gah!  Taylor I can't believed you liked this.

Jesus didn't ask the Romans to do it, he told His followers to do it.  As people.  All this does is suggest that the church hands His mandate over to the government.  Institutes of men.

Blech.

Yes, but many, many evangelicals believe the values of the Republican party align with the values of Jesus. As I've said before, when I look at the Republican party's platform, other than its stance on abortion, I don't resonate with anything the party believes in. That doesn't mean I'm a Democrat (I'm not; I'm a registered Independent)—but it frustrates me when I see Christians so gung-ho about Republican ideals that, from my perspective, are totally opposite of what Jesus championed.

20 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Yes, but many, many evangelicals believe the values of the Republican party align with the values of Jesus. As I've said before, when I look at the Republican party's platform, other than its stance on abortion, I don't resonate with anything the party believes in. That doesn't mean I'm a Democrat (I'm not; I'm a registered Independent)—but it frustrates me when I see Christians so gung-ho about Republican ideals that, from my perspective, are totally opposite of what Jesus championed.

I believe this alone is one of the reasons the evangelicals almost always side with Republicans

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Sure, I agree with that but using Jesus as a political meme?

Absolutely distasteful and again, I find the idea of the church asking the government to do its job to be insulting.