Sign in to follow this  
calscuf

Trump Taxes

Since it seems like 90% of the people here who don't want immediate impeachment are most concerned about taxes, I thought we could discuss the issue here, rather than muddy any of the existing Trump threads.

7 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I don't expect anyone here to see any changes in their taxes. Maybe mrwicked.

Well, he's used to being screwed. He lives in the bay area. 

But as for Trump and Taxes.  I don't think we will see anything concrete till the end of the year.  Personal tax year just ended.  And most corporate fiscal years are about to end. 

9 hours ago, Stradling said:

I would love for him to lower taxes, that being said how confident are you that even if he doesn't our tax burden would be less than if Hilary won the election?  I'm pretty confident.  

There is truly no way to know. What we do know so far is that Trump is so far up Goldman Sachs' ass that he can count their cavities from behind. That doesn't bode well for what he'll do for taxes.

As always, there's a small chance I'm wrong.

14 minutes ago, Glen said:

There is truly no way to know. What we do know so far is that Trump is so far up Goldman Sachs' ass that he can count their cavities from behind. That doesn't bode well for what he'll do for taxes.

As always, there's a small chance I'm wrong.

Of course there's no way to know for sure.  But in your opinion, knowing what you know about income levels, who is more likely to raise our income tax, The Hilary or Trump?