• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trade Idea - Reunion

Let's face it. Being in so cal we've been spoiled with Vin Scully. Personally, I would prefer to have Harold Reynolds as he was the best play by play caller til he got the boot from ESPN. Sunday night games haven't been the same since Harold was in the studio.

Victor is way better than Harold, I seriously think Victor is one of the best in the business.  People bash Gubi but he is really good too, listen to other broadcasts.  Rex was just a bunch of anecdotes with no insight into the game, Gubi is a former coach who provides a ton of insight.  People don't like it because he is repetitive but the fact is, most mistakes in baseball come down to mechanics and most of the time they are the same mechanics that are off, no matter who the player is.

Between announcers and nicknames I think it is hilarious what gets people bent out of shape on this forum.

I think I would probably be a little annoyed by now if we had Hud putting a positive spin on every loss. I like that Victor holds players accountable from time and time and also seems like he gets frustrated with the team when they perform poorly but does it without coming across like a homer.