• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Sharing your faith is soon to be a crime in the military

12 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Lol Do you really believe this ? I don’t believe in forcing people at work to hear me preach. However, The Bible tells Christians to spread the word and it’s not dependent on someone asking you to do so. Jesus didnt  simply hang out with sinners. He certainly showed compassion but he preached the message of forgiveness and redemption. He also didn’t condone immorality and pander to sinners. They didn’t kill him because he was singing hippy songs, smoking weed,  and hanging out at the whore house. They killed him for preaching and living  Biblical standards that threatened the power of Jewish clergymen. 

Funny, when I wrote that I was in the middle of my full-time pastoral ministry. I was a middle school pastor at the time.

And as much as my faith has evolved, I still agree 100% with what I said in 2013. The Church has turned away so many people because it has chosen to attack their lifestyles while hypocritically covering up its own scandals and sin.

Jesus was an attractive person. Not physically, but because he totally shifted the paradigm of what it meant to love God.

11 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Funny, when I wrote that I was in the middle of my full-time pastoral ministry. I was a middle school pastor at the time.

And as much as my faith has evolved, I still agree 100% with what I said in 2013. The Church has turned away so many people because it has chosen to attack their lifestyles while hypocritically covering up its own scandals and sin.

Jesus was an attractive person. Not physically, but because he totally shifted the paradigm of what it meant to love God.

As a southern Baptist I fully understand the damage done by Self righteous Christians. Hell I was the target of their anger for 18 years. My foul language and  propensity to fight kept me on the unholy dating list. I don’t believe I’m on a pedestal of righteousness above anyone and that includes gays. We don’t ban gays from going to church but we do have an obligation to call it sin. Doesn’t mean I scream in a gay mans face to humiliate him. It does mean that I refer to homosexuality or any other sin. The Bible doesn’t sugar coat it so I shouldn’t either. If my son robbed a liquor store, I can love him and hate the act he committed. Im never going to tell him his actions were acceptable but he’s still my son. This modern day idea that God is compatible with unrepentant sin originates from the gates of hell.