• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official Who Cares Superbowl Thread

Blarg

Like any non-Patriots fan I wanted to see them lose but going into the game I expected them to win.  When it was 28-3 I was rooting for it to stay that way so I could win some money in a pool.  I didn't win any money but it was one of the best Super Bowls I've ever seen even if it was the Patriots winning it.  I actually feel bad for Atlanta's owner but he kind of set himself up for it going down to the sideline so early while Atlanta looked gassed and the Patriots just kept chipping away at the lead.  I definitely don't like the Patriots but I respect what they've accomplished while Brady now has 5 rings, 4 Super Bowl MVP's, the most passing yards in a single Super Bowl and numerous other playoff/Super Bowl records.  It's pretty ridiculous what that guy has accomplished and it's going to be hard for any other QB to come close. 

Yeah, as much as I hate anything related to Boston sports, I have to admit that nI quarterback has a better resume than Brady. As soon as NE scored the TD that made it 28-18 you knew they'd make the two-point conversion, eventually tie the game, and get first possession in OT and get a TD.

It's gotta be awesome to be Tom Brady.

Every boy growing up has at one point or another thought about how awesome would it be to be a sports star who wins it all.  No one in their wildest dreams would think about doing what Brady has accomplished professionally and he's still playing at probably the highest level he ever has as he approaches 40.  Then when his day is over he gets to go home to his super model wife.  You couldn't create a better life in your head.

• 1 month later...