• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Tiger

On 3/11/2018 at 10:27 AM, Lou said:

I agree

I disagree. I think he is going to be competitive again. Maybe as soon as this weekend.

By competitive, I mean finishing regularly in the top ten of the tournaments he enters. That puts him in a position to win them.

Hey, even the wonder boy, Jordan Spieth, aint what he was in 2015. He's missing cuts, which Tiger almost never did, in his heyday.

EDIT: How do I do the multiple quote thing? I dont understand what to do after hitting the multi quote button.

2 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Sergio is a new father, so that's a consolation. Golf isn't all that important in the scheme of things. But he must feel like utter crap right now.

Yeah, he didn't seem too bothered by it

image.jpeg

Sergio says "You gotta tip your cap to the lake. That's a great body of water out there. The golf ball came off the club well but got too much of the water zone. Turn the page. Tomorrow is another round and I'll be working on some things on the driving range before stepping into the tee box. I just need to square up the ball more."

Edited by fan_since79

• 2 months later...

He's gone from like 650th in the world to 67th in the world this year. He's qualified for the WGC events now. He just can't seem to get it all going. For sure, I figured he just wouldn't be able to hit enough fairways to really contend but over the past few tournaments he's piping the ball as well as ever and he's just making short game mistakes. 

gotta admit, it's been fun to watch him start to regain his form. on one of the holes last week, he had the longest drive of anyone in the field - i find that pretty darn impressive considering all the big bombers on tour these days.

he's shaking off the rust and figuring out his putting. if he gets that going, watch out. i may have to rethink my "no more majors" position if that happens, and i think one regular win gets him legitimately back in that hunt.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...