• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Wall

5 minutes ago, Adam said:

She's my second favorite pick behind the Carl's Jr guy.

She might be fucking awful but that department has blown donkey cock for a long time and its worth a shot putting some radical bimbo in there. 

Funny, that's how I feel about the office of the president. Just replace "radical bimbo" with "crazed businessman"

1 hour ago, mtangelsfan said:

My guess is that Mexico will "pay" for the wall by the U.S. cutting the amount of money we send to them yearly.  It is not like we will see a check or a bag of pesos coming our way.

I wonder if I can get the Fed to pay for my house the same way... sorry, I'm not paying my taxes, you are now paying my house payment. You may be on to something 

3 hours ago, red321 said:

So, Mexico isn't paying for the wall. 

Stupid idea to begin with. Might as well light the money on fire. US Taxpayers are going to be stuck spending 15-20 billion (and who knows how much that will balloon) to build a wall that accomplishes what exactly?

wow, the whole boondoggle of the california bullet train has turned you into a skeptic, hasn't it.

3 hours ago, Adam said:

She's my second favorite pick behind the Carl's Jr guy.

She might be fucking awful but that department has blown donkey cock for a long time and its worth a shot putting some radical bimbo in there. 

that's almost word-for-word what my pastor said to describe her in his sermon last week.

What do Texans hate more? Mexicans or Eminent Domain?

https://www.texastribune.org/2016/12/20/where-texas-congressional-delegation-stands-trumps/?utm_campaign=trib-social&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_content=1485370075

Few, if any, Texans in Congress support building a wall across the entire U.S./Mexico border, according to a Texas Tribune delegation-wide survey.

None of the 38-member Texas delegation offered full-throated support of a complete border wall, a position popular with President-elect Donald Trump's supporters that would impact Texas more than it would any other state.

Instead, several members of the Texas delegation called for new policies on the border, including fencing and walls in some places, and beefing up security in other ways such as employing new surveillance technology and adding more federal agents. Several lawmakers did not respond to multiple requests by the Tribune for comment.....

....A wall would require the confiscation of ranching land near the Rio Grande, and several Texas Republicans expressed concern about the federal government taking away property — often held by families for generations — and the legal tangles that would inevitably arise from that.  

This 20% tax is going to work out really well for all the Texans that voted for Trump without thinking of the possible consequences of him translating his rhetoric to policy. 

Oh wait, it could absolutely slaughter our economy down here, and if that happens Trump will only hasten this state's slow march towards becoming a possibility for a Democrat candidate.

http://www.270towin.com/states/Texas

If you factor out Obamamania in 2008, you can see the trend there. It's happening.

If that happens, that's ultimately a 38 electoral vote swing. Take a look at what a 38 vote electoral swing does to even the most extreme of electoral vote landslides: 2016.

55 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

This 20% tax is going to work out really well for all the Texans that voted for Trump without thinking of the possible consequences of him translating his rhetoric to policy. 

Oh wait, it could absolutely slaughter our economy down here, and if that happens Trump will only hasten this state's slow march towards becoming a possibility for a Democrat candidate.

If you factor out Obamamania in 2008, you can see the trend there. It's happening.

If that happens, that's ultimately a 38 electoral vote swing. Take a look at what a 38 vote electoral swing does to even the most extreme of electoral vote landslides: 2016.

And California will go red when we get rid of all them Mexicans 'votin D.

59 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Not to mention...who is going to pay that 20% tariff...the people buying those products...so in reality...we are still paying for that wall.