• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Wall

2 hours ago, #CF8 said:

How bad is the problem with our southern border?

IMO, the problem isn't with Mexicans.  The current problem is Mexico's borders aren't secure.  So everyone is coming in from even less secure borders in other Latin American countries like Honduras and Venezuela, and those illegals and citizens are funneling their way up north. 

Also, I really thought Trumps play here on the wall was that if Mexico secured their southern border with a "wall" and prevented the flow of illegals which also would help in the drug trade, that the NAFTA situation would be renegotiated. 

2 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Just for fun, I sometimes wonder if there is anything Trump could do to flip Cezero's opinion on Trump. I would hate life if I only sought to see the negative as much as him.

then you'd be wise to stay away from the main board after a two-game losing streak in late april.