• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

#goldengate

5 minutes ago, Glen said:

You believe in pizzagate. That invalidates anything you say. You're sitting in the gutter trying to look down on others.

Stop trying to deflect away from your own insecurities.

The very first thing I said was it's a whacky conspiracy theory, yet I find something odd about a pizza shop owner being considered one of the 50 most powerful people in DC.

Nice try though.

29 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

The very first thing I said was it's a whacky conspiracy theory, yet I find something odd about a pizza shop owner being considered one of the 50 most powerful people in DC.

Nice try though.

Yeah, that is as suspect as this billionaire owning a movie theater.

chi-sony-emails-mark-cuban-shark-tank-bs

37 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Nice try though.

Dude, you went full retard in that other thread.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/27/mystery-death-ex-kgb-chief-linked-mi6-spys-dossier-donald-trump/

An ex-KGB chief suspected of helping the former MI6 spy Christopher Steele to compile his dossier on Donald Trump may have been murdered by the Kremlin and his death covered up. it has been claimed.

Oleg Erovinkin, a former general in the KGB and its successor the FSB, was found dead in the back of his car in Moscow on Boxing Day in mysterious circumstances.