• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Underwear

Tank

27 minutes ago, red321 said:

The problem is actually the wife...a few months ago I was looking in the closet for something and found a huge bag of socks...turns out she hates folding socks, in part because they always get separated, so she just tosses them in the bag. She must love listening to me rant about not having any friggen socks because after almost 10 years together she never once mentioned she did this. I went through and matched/folded them...almost 60+ pairs of socks.

Okay, forget what I said about sock purchasing. Divorce your wife.

2 hours ago, red321 said:

The problem is actually the wife...a few months ago I was looking in the closet for something and found a huge bag of socks...turns out she hates folding socks, in part because they always get separated, so she just tosses them in the bag. She must love listening to me rant about not having any friggen socks because after almost 10 years together she never once mentioned she did this. I went through and matched/folded them...almost 60+ pairs of socks.

60!

1 hour ago, Thomas said:

Red is a liberal in California. He is legally required to wear socks with the sandals.

ha...she actually tossed my speedo slide style sandals when we first started dating. Went to get them out of my trunk one day and they were gone. I asked her if she'd seen them...yep. Did she know where they were...yep....and if I wanted to dig through the trash I was welcome to try and find them.

On a separate note...she started swimming a few weeks ago and just came home with some spiffy new speedo slide sandals...apparently they are ok if you are a "swimmer"....and really really comfortable.

3 hours ago, red321 said:

that is some passive aggressive awesomeness right there.

Best ten year prank ever.

3 hours ago, red321 said:

reminds me of a (kind of lame) riddle.

there is a man at the mall who bought 3 pairs of white socks and 3 pairs of black socks. as he's leaving, another man is walking in with socks to return, he had also bought 3 pairs of white socks and 3 pairs of black sox. each pair is held together with a rubber band as you'd expect.

they bump into each, and the socks fall into a pile.

both men are blind. and no one helps them.

even though the socks are all jumbled up, eventually they are able to each get back to having 3 pairs of white and 3 pairs of black socks.

how did they do it?

4 hours ago, red321 said:

i had no idea you were a rockefeller. thanks for slumming with us pedestrians, sock king.

3 hours ago, calscuf said:

Speaking of Speedos, my wife really wanted me to get a pair for Bora Bora since it's French and all.  I looked for a pair in Europe when I was there the week before but all they had on display was winter stuff.  As it turns out men in Bora Bora were wearing board shorts so I guess it turned out ok.

(Despite the fact that this story isn't very interesting and seems to be a douchey travel brag, it wasn't meant to be.  I apologize that it didn't end with me in a speedo.)

Cal's in his Speedo.

southern_comfort_beach.jpg

13 hours ago, red321 said:

I have a pile of socks like that too. 

It must be nice having a wife to bitch about on the internet. Oh wait...

That being said, do you guys think that gassy rank farts could actually put holes in underwear? Like the actual gassy toxic release? Holy hell after some nights when I've been drinking, my farts are terrible, and my underwear is the brunt of it. I've actually gotten holes in my underwear where my ass is, and it's a bitch because underwear ain't cheap anymore and I have to throw them away and replace them. 

Most the time I just put them on anyways, but seriously. It's like there's some acidic corrosion going on. 

15 hours ago, mrwicked said:

reminds me of a (kind of lame) riddle.

there is a man at the mall who bought 3 pairs of white socks and 3 pairs of black socks. as he's leaving, another man is walking in with socks to return, he had also bought 3 pairs of white socks and 3 pairs of black sox. each pair is held together with a rubber band as you'd expect.

they bump into each, and the socks fall into a pile.

both men are blind. and no one helps them.

even though the socks are all jumbled up, eventually they are able to each get back to having 3 pairs of white and 3 pairs of black socks.

how did they do it?

fc6bbdd5c2097607eea8e04166ff1177d9f6be37