• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Season ticket partner sought. Section 419. Row B

Hi -- A guy bought into one-third of my tickets for the past five years, but he moved away. So I have tickets again for sale. You can buy one-third (27), one-fourth (20) or one-fifth (15) of the 81 games and I will make sure you receive an opportunity to buy, at the same amount as my cost, a proportional number of playoff tickets.

I guarantee you the opportunity to buy one game for each of the Dodgers, Red Sox and Yankees series, again at the same amount as my cost. Opening Day is not available. There will be lots of games to buy that will have great giveaways. (Think Trout MVP).

The cost is $44 per pair per game. These are 2 great seats right behind home plate in the second row of the section. You are looking over the railing (if you sit up or are tall).

I get the tickets in hand in late March and mail them to you promptly afterward, assuming full payment has been received.

I have been a season ticket holder since 2002 and can provide a reference, the previous ticket partner.

Brian Rokos

• 2 months later...

i like the idea but the price is gonna prevent me. my daughter starts college in september. good luck!

are you willing to sell individual game tickets or does it have to be a package deal of 15+ games? i could probably do 1 or 2 occasional games.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/1/2017 at 2:49 PM, Tank said:

i like the idea but the price is gonna prevent me. my daughter starts college in september. good luck!

are you willing to sell individual game tickets or does it have to be a package deal of 15+ games? i could probably do 1 or 2 occasional games.

College? Oh Oh.... Image result for hi mom send money