• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I-I>illary..... run-of-the-mill victory, smackdown or most historic tank job ever? (official 2016 election gameday)

ABC

run-of-the-mill victory or smackdown?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Landslide?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Trump schlongs HRC

54 minutes ago, Stringfellow said:

it's gonna be close. even the states that he's up in have a lot of votes coming in from dem areas.

this is a trip though, i didn't prepare for him to win and am kind of scared.....luckily we have a system of checks and balances.

I had my first 'oh shit' moment and now I'm nervously considering the possibility of a trump presidency. 

I think he still loses though. Like most I'm no fan of Hillary, but I'm really nervous about what a trump presidency could end up being.

1 minute ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I had my first 'oh shit' moment and now I'm nervously considering the possibility of a trump presidency. 

I think he still loses though. Like most I'm no fan of Hillary, but I'm really nervous about what a trump presidency could end up being.

i don't know dude, i'm doing and seeing a lot of the math and if he does get fl, mi, and wi i think he's going to win.

but yeah, he wants to turn shit upside down from repealing obamacare plus he has some pretty wild ideas. my only hope with him is that he knows he's not a politician and surrounds himself with good people and delegates.

this dude has one termer written all over him. i think it really shakes up politics and really disrupts the norm too. for this to happen every party really needs to go back to the drawing board with campaigning and general strategy.

Ya, he just has to slip up in one of those places and he'll probably lose. Of course, it's like having a lead in the 8th inning in 4 or 5 games. Good chance of you blowing one of them but it's sure a scary feeling if you're counting on it.

5 minutes ago, Stringfellow said:

but yeah, he wants to turn shit upside down from repealing obamacare plus he has some pretty wild ideas. my only hope with him is that he knows he's not a politician and surrounds himself with good people and delegates.

He flat out won't do that. His top two advisors are his son and daughter.

1 minute ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Ya, he just has to slip up in one of those places and he'll probably lose. Of course, it's like having a lead in the 8th inning in 4 or 5 games. Good chance of you blowing one of them but it's sure a scary feeling if you're counting on it.

He flat out won't do that. His top two advisors are his son and daughter.

it is wishful thinking on my part.

his ego won't let him not be too hands on.

1 minute ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

Dow futures down 500 after the Dow was up ~370 points yesterday when it was reported she was ahead in polls.  Definitely interesting watching this all play out.

i got a heads up about this earlier in the day. it's going to be ugly. i'm curious how bad the rate sheet will look tomorrow, i'm probably going to lose ~150 basis points

2 minutes ago, Stringfellow said:

i got a heads up about this earlier in the day. it's going to be ugly. i'm curious how bad the rate sheet will look tomorrow, i'm probably going to lose ~150 basis points

All the Goldman Sachs horses and all Soros' men could put a Clinton in the office again. 

51 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Had to work late tonight and just jumping in here. 

Wanted to check in on all of our Lib friends.  You guys doing ok?  Are your butts biting the cushions on the couch?

Ts & Ps, guys.

just got word that Glen, Rico, red and nate have secured their places in line. 

image.jpeg