• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I-I>illary..... run-of-the-mill victory, smackdown or most historic tank job ever? (official 2016 election gameday)

ABC

run-of-the-mill victory or smackdown?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Landslide?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Trump schlongs HRC

4 minutes ago, Stringfellow said:

it's gonna be close. even the states that he's up in have a lot of votes coming in from dem areas.

this is a trip though, i didn't prepare for him to win and am kind of scared.....luckily we have a system of checks and balances.

I'm a big believer in balance and checks and balances... but if the House and Senate stay Republican with him on top, especially with the bootlickers that the GOP have been, there won't be much of a check and balance.

10 minutes ago, Stringfellow said:

it's gonna be close. even the states that he's up in have a lot of votes coming in from dem areas.

this is a trip though, i didn't prepare for him to win and am kind of scared.....luckily we have a system of checks and balances.

My exact thoughts

6 minutes ago, Ordos said:

I'm a big believer in balance and checks and balances... but if the House and Senate stay Republican with him on top, especially with the bootlickers that the GOP have been, there won't be much of a check and balance.

I wouldn't be so sure of that. Many of the Republicans in congress do not like him. 

Just now, Lawrence said:

I haven't checked Facebook lately but I'm sure it's a total shitshow. 

luckily people lost their shit during this process earlier than usual to where i was able to hide those assholes that spam their party or bash the other candidate but don't support the other party.

20 minutes ago, Stringfellow said:

looks like it's getting wild out there.

***warning***

this link contains tits of protestors at a polling station, nsfw

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a50475/topless-protesters-arrested-at-trumps-polling-station/?src=socialflowFB

They're not protesting unless they're buck naked.