• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Indians v Cubs — Who Is AW Rooting For?

ABC

Indians or Cubs - Routing for Either Team?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. choose...or not

21 hours ago, Taylor said:

I don't get the animosity toward Cubs fans. I went to a game at Wrigley and it was a great experience. The fans seemed friendly and knowledgeable.

I think some of you are confusing the Cubs with the Red Sox.

Cubs fans in ballparks other than Wrigley are like Red Sox fans in ballparks other than Fenway.

Plus, those classy Chicago area fans tried their best to ruin another fan's life and sent him into hiding, so fuck them.

Go Tribe.

3 hours ago, captain howdy said:

Cubs fans in ballparks other than Wrigley are like Red Sox fans in ballparks other than Fenway.

Plus, those classy Chicago area fans tried their best to ruin another fan's life and send him into hiding, so fuck them.

Go Tribe.

I've never come across cubs fans that acted like aholes 

I spent the past couple of months kind of hoping the Cubs would go to the WS, and the same time period thinking how cool it would be if the Indians made it too. So I rooted for both teams and found myself pulling for both teams more and more as they got closer and closer.

Once they both made it, I told myself I would be fine with either team winning it all, as long as it went to a game 7.

Now on the eve of a winner take all game, I actually dread the sadness I will feel for the losing fans.

Giamatti was right. The game was engineered to break your heart.