• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Indians v Cubs — Who Is AW Rooting For?

ABC

Indians or Cubs - Routing for Either Team?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. choose...or not

3 hours ago, arch stanton said:

I want 7 games then may the best team win

This. Same as the finals last year. Something to like about both teams, not much to dislike. I guess id prefer the cubs, because everyone grew up watching them on WGN, so i think most people have a soft spot. But cleveland has the kijd of team you pull for, IMO. People expect the cubs with that roster to dominate, and they should. Makes cleveland the underdog.

The cubs beat the dodgers so i want them. But cleveland beating them gives me more firepower to troll the guys st work.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

I don't get the animosity toward Cubs fans. I went to a game at Wrigley and it was a great experience. The fans seemed friendly and knowledgeable.

I think some of you are confusing the Cubs with the Red Sox.

I think bob just hates everything Chicago.

you're right, however. Wrigley, and their fans, are fantastic.

It's kind of funny, the last few years I've gone to the Arizona Fall League everyone there complains about how big of douchebags the people from Chicago are, particularly Cubs fans. I've yet to meet those fans, most of the people I met from Chicago have been friendly. Maybe they are 10% tippers.

On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 0:32 PM, Blarg said:

It's kind of funny, the last few years I've gone to the Arizona Fall League everyone there complains about how big of douchebags the people from Chicago are, particularly Cubs fans. I've yet to meet those fans, most of the people I met from Chicago have been friendly. Maybe they are 10% tippers.

The fans were cool when I was at a game there in 1994 (Sosa parked one onto Waveland).   Just as long as you aren't a Cards fan, which is simply a rivalry thing.

I actually like the rivalry that the Kings and Blackhawks have.    No sour grapes on their part when the Kings won the WCF in 2014, and have always been solid hockey fans.