• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Reading Between the Lines: Billy Eppler's Talk with Season Ticketholders

29 minutes ago, Lou said:

plus, Bundy is cool.

"The 37 lockers inside Angel Stadium’s home clubhouse are almost uniformly unadorned. Players do not bother with them, except for Jett Bandy, the rookie catcher who has made his a shrine to his teammates since his May promotion.

“You know how when you have a desk at an office, you put pictures of all your friends and family up there?” Bandy said. “When I started, I was like, ‘Oh, I should put all my buddies up there.’ ” 

And so a teenage Mike Scioscia is represented via his double-A baseball card, as is former teammate Tim Lincecum as a San Francisco Giant, and most every 2016 Angel. There are more than 20 in all, and they take up most of the available space.

“It’s like a nice little collage,” Bandy said."

Bandy, 26, is the quirkiest Angel, and one easy to envision as a future franchise leader. With triple-A Salt Lake, he’d bring a referee shirt to the stadium and impersonate umpires for his teammates’ enjoyment. As an Angel, he conducts pregame pop quizzes about the opposing lineup, shouting across the clubhouse to see if anyone can name the No. 8 hitter and what position he’ll play."

bandy is going to be part of the answer for the angels. he needs to stay and start.

1 hour ago, Mark68 said:

Thanks for the post Dave. I have to wonder that when Eppler stated it would be easier to find a LFer than a 2Bman, that it might have been because the trade for Maybin had been worked out?

Yeah I think this trade had been agreed upon for awhile. Ties in with comments made by both GMs a week ago.

6 hours ago, ukyah said:

bandy is going to be part of the answer for the angels. he needs to stay and start.

I'm higher on Bandy as well, and he's the one I'd prefer to keep. It'd all hinge on who other teams had more interest in, what they are offering, and who we would be targeting for a FA C signee.