• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official World Series Thread

Tank

I for one am baffled as to where this Indians team came from --- seemingly from out of nowhere. Up 3-0 in the 8th, and the Cubbies cant win if their bats don't score runs.

Miller's slider is NASTY!

Also I don't know how I feel about bringing a guy in who ain't seen live pitching in 6 months.

25 minutes ago, Lou said:

Cleveland has 2 players making over $8.5 million

Crisp @ $11M and Miller @ $9M 

Cubs' benchwarmers Jason Heyward is making $21.6M this year. 

For some reason you love mentioning this. It's atleast your second time. And oh look at that now there's a thread for it.

6 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

I for one am baffled as to where this Indians team came from --- out from left field. Up 3-0 in the 8th, and the Cubbies cant wain if their bats don't score runs.

For some reason you love mentioning this. It's atleast your second time.

interesting. can you show me where I mentioned this before? 

6 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

I for one am baffled as to where this Indians team came from --- seemingly from out of nowhere. Up 3-0 in the 8th, and the Cubbies cant win if their bats don't score runs.

Miller's slider is NASTY!

Not sure why so many are sleeping on the Indians. This is probably the second most talented roster in the big leagues, and a big reason that they are second is because of all their injuries.

^I think a lot of it has to do with the Pennant games I saw. I didn't get a chance to watch any of the AL series, and barely followed Cleveland throughout the season.

Is that stupid fat dogshit faced Joe West behind the plate? Who in the actual crap would let that fool anywhere near a World Series?