• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official World Series Thread

Tank

In 90 something I went to a weekday day game at Wrigley by myself, walked up to the ticket booth just before game time and asked for the best single he had. I don't remember exactly but I think it was around 20 bucks. The guy in the cubby hole (pun intended) said here, you'll like this.

The seat was an organization seat...and I ended up sitting a few seats down from this lady in the row behind the dugout. She told me that for getting that seat.. MY job was to make sure to stop any balls fouled our way..

cubs-win.jpg

8 hours ago, Junkballer said:

I can't wait to see if the Tribe can force Lester to make pickoff throws and if Maddon is going to stay on the same track of exempting him from trying to keep runners honest.  What the Dodgers were doing against Lester was hilarious because even with a 20' leadoff they still wouldn't run.  If Lester doesn't throw to first it will be a track meet because given a leadoff even remotely close to what they gave the Dodgers the Tribe will run and succeed.   Other than this factor, I would favor the Cubs for game 1 but I think it is their weak link in this particular pitching matchup. 

Maddon should exempt Lester from throwing the ball to home plate 

3 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

Think Tejas wishes that they hadn't traded Kyle Hendricks (and Carlos Villanueva) to the Cubs for Ryan Dempster?

Can you say Doyle Alexander for John Smoltz?

I forgot all about that trade

was that a trade deadline deal?