• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

JFK assasination

I think the government was in on killing JFK. Think about these three things:

1. They knew exactly where to find Lee Harvey Oswald (The shooter)

2. They somehow knew that Lee Harvey Oswald was the killer IMMEDIATELY. Seems fishy.

3. JFK was going to attempt to get rid of the CIA because of Bay of Pigs. This is why CIA killed him.

I know...it's genius. Just sleep on it for the night and tell me if you think I'm correct. The evidence is overwhelming

I think the government was in on killing JFK. Think about these three things:

1. They knew exactly where to find Lee Harvey Oswald (The shooter)

2. They somehow knew that Lee Harvey Oswald was the killer IMMEDIATELY. Seems fishy.

3. JFK was going to attempt to get rid of the CIA because of Bay of Pigs. This is why CIA killed him.

I know...it's genius. Just sleep on it for the night and tell me if you think I'm correct. The evidence is overwhelming

If the evidence was overwhelming then it wouldn't be a conspiracy.

I'm also convinced that the driver of the car was in on it too. If you notice in the video...the car never speeds up or swirves, etc. after the first two bullets were fired. It goes against human nature to just keep driving at the same speed 4 seconds after two bullets were fired and therefore he was in on it.

I'm also convinced that the driver of the car was in on it too. If you notice in the video...the car never speeds up or swirves, etc. after the first two bullets were fired. It goes against human nature to just keep driving at the same speed 4 seconds after two bullets were fired and therefore he was in on it.

The limo driver actually slowed down the car. A huge no-no there.

Guess you paid closer attention in class today than you really wanted us to believe. That makes you kind of crafty . . . Just like Sosh.

The limo driver actually slowed down the car. A huge no-no there.

Guess you paid closer attention in class today than you really wanted us to believe. That makes you kind of crafty . . . Just like Sosh.

See this is what I'm talking about. Clearly the limo driver was in on it with the shooter.

I'd also like to add that this single bullet theory is a crock of shit because they found the bullet in PRISTINE condition...So clearly the bullet didn't go through 4 body parts like this Warren Comission says it does. It's all garbage. Well done government covering it up. You didn't fool me.

I'm down with the conspiracy theory and the whole government involvement and cover-up thing but one thing that always stuck out to me was the idea that the bullet that killed him came from the front. Looking at the Zapruder film you can clearly see the front of that guys head get blown out. That was not an entry wound. I'm not sure about magic bullets or lone gunmen but I absolutely know that that death shot came from behind, not from in front or to his right.

I'm down with the conspiracy theory and the whole government involvement and cover-up thing but one thing that always stuck out to me was the idea that the bullet that killed him came from the front. Looking at the Zapruder film you can clearly see the front of that guys head get blown out. That was not an entry wound. I'm not sure about magic bullets or lone gunmen but I absolutely know that that death shot came from behind, not from in front or to his right.

I have a question for you HM: Do you believe that one bullet traveled through JFK's neck, went into the guy (forgot name) sitting in front of JFK's back, started tumbling down, went into his hand placed on his thigh, and then ended up in his thigh? I'm sorry, I just have a hard time believing that that happened considering the fact that they found the bullet in rather pristine condition. I don't buy for a second that there were only three shots fired like the Warren Commission claims (One bullet missed, one bullet hit JFK in neck, one bullet hit in head- fatal shot). I think there had to be a second shooter because of all the bullet wounds found. I know almost everything lines up from the Warren Commission's prespective, but it just seems super suspicious that they knew exactly who the shooter was and where he was located. I feel like they may have forced Harvey Oswald to be the shooter, just speculating there. IDK though, apparently we'll find out in like 30 years according to my US history teacher they are releasing the FULL report on that even in like 40 years or something.

Yeah, the magic bullet is one of the most unbelievable things ever.

I always thought the first shot hit Kennedy in the throat - raing his hands like he did seems like a pretty expected and natural reaction. Second shot hit him in the back and third shot hit him in the head (from behind but not from the TSD -the angle is wrong from oswalds pov). Fatal head shot hit him in the middle of the head and exited out his right side; oswalds shot would have exited out the left side of his head given the angle he was shooting from.

I think the govt was responsible for the coverup. Not sure yet who shot him, but think the govt was definitely in on it.

I've seen so many contradictory documentaries I don't know what to believe anymore.  I don't have any faith in the Warren Commission at all. World tensions were cranked sky high those years so they toned it down to appease the public.   But then with JFK gone it  gave us Lydon Johnson and we know how that turned out for my generation .

JFK is the only conspiracy that I even remotely believe could have some truth.  I still really really really doubt any of it but there are a lot of strange circumstances surrounding it.  Like the National Archives losing his brain.  My thing with all of these conspiracies is that considering how bad our government is at keeping secrets or getting anything done, what makes people think they could pull something off like this?

Threads like this certainly hurt the credibility of any conspiracy.

JFK is the only conspiracy that I even remotely believe could have some truth.  I still really really really doubt any of it but there are a lot of strange circumstances surrounding it.  Like the National Archives losing his brain.  My thing with all of these conspiracies is that considering how bad our government is at keeping secrets or getting anything done, what makes people think they could pull something off like this?

Threads like this certainly hurt the credibility of any conspiracy.

I'm not much of a conspiracy guy either, but this one is different.  Too many people stating that they heard shots from the grassy knoll to strange circumstances at the hospital. 

If this was carried out by a part of the government, it was probably a small group of individuals.  Less chance of any info leaking.  Assassinating the president is something most are not going to confess to.

One of the best ways to cover your tracks is to start a bunch of other conspiracy stories as part of a disinformation campaign.  How many different theories have we heard?