• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Officially Official 2016 Defending Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos Thread

Spirit

Get rid of Norwood and get someone else back there returning punts.  It's not why they lost but when your offense is bad you can't afford to give up turnovers that lead to easy points.  He's had 5 fumbles this year 3 of which were lost.  Didn't expect much this season but if they can actually address the O-line and get a running game going next year assuming the defense is still there then there's something to look forward to.  

No post season sucks, but all in all 9-7 isn't a bad beginning to the post-Manning era. 

Kicking the Raiders ass is always a good way end a season.  Also a good way to say goodbye to Kubiak. 

Will be interesting to see what this team will look like next season.

Kicking Raider ass will never get old.

I guess the look next season depends on how much influence Dennison has on the offense.

It sure looks like smaller zone blocking O-linemen are dinosaurs now. 1997 was forever ago.

Elway's staff has done a great job finding defensive talent but they need to score with some offensive picks, RB in particular.

I like Siemian but I don't think he'll ever stay healthy for a full season. Time to commit to Lynch

I'm ready commit to Lynch earning a spot.  I'm concerned that he was never able to do that. 

Will be interesting to see if they stick with Siemian and Lynch, or if they try to go get someone like a Romo.

But you're dead on re: the 0-line.  Doesn't matter who's taking snaps if they don't get any protection.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/broncos-reportedly-expected-to-offer-vance-joseph-head-coaching-job/

Can someone clue me in as to why this is their guy?  The Dolphins defense wasn't great last year and a team that needs help on offense is about to offer the job to defensive guy which may lead to Wade Philips being let go or leaving.  I trust Elway but it feels like they're jumping the gun on a flavor of the week type of hire. 

Edit - not long after I posted they formally announced the hire and the link above will take you to that info.

Joseph was going to get the job 2 years ago if Kubiak didn't accept. Remember this is HC he's hiring. Just because he has a defensive background doesn't mean he won't recognize what he has there and let Wade do his thing. The more important hires here are on offensive staff. Need to do something about the running game and the OL in particular. Either QB will have a decent stable of receivers but desperately need a semblance of a running game and  RT who can actually pass block.

• Chuck pinned this topic
  • Spirit unpinned this topic