• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Islanders eye Belmont Park as site for possible new arena, sources say

gotbeer

Yeah Brooklyn was not built with hockey in mind. Same issues the Coyotes had in Phoenix sharing the arena with the Suns. I'm surprised with the sheer population of the city arenas don't pay for themselves as a music  venue.

• 5 months later...
On 7/28/2016 at 9:25 AM, Thomas said:

Yeah Brooklyn was not built with hockey in mind. Same issues the Coyotes had in Phoenix sharing the arena with the Suns.

I attended a preseason game in Phoenix the year that the Coyotes moved there. The seats that we bought were called "limited view". Unfortunately, the limit was that we couldn't see the goal on our end of the ice.

• 5 weeks later...

As a Rangers fan, it is in my DNA to hate the Islanders. However, I feel bad for the fans and the team for decades of mismanagement.

The Isles of the early 80s were one of the last great NHL dynasties (Oilers being the other), but when free agency came to the NHL, common sense left Long Island. Every time they take a step forward, they take two steps back. John Tavares is one of the NHL's greatest stars, but I am sure the Isles will end up watching him hoist the Cup in another team's uniform.