• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trade Deadline Thread

16 hours ago, Kevinb said:

So no one should ever trade cause you might face that team. Silly win the deal get the better end. If the Angels traded the Rangers a middle reliever for 4 prospects that are good why would I care they got a reliever the Angels won the deal. It was like someone saying well the Dodgers and Angels should trade because reasons. Who cares who you trade with as long as my team wins the trade 

you seem to think that the only concern is when we face the other team. 

it isn't 

5 hours ago, Lou said:

you seem to think that the only concern is when we face the other team. 

it isn't 

To not trade cause your afraid of another team is just silly. Stop playing the game then. Win the trade and your good the rest will take care of itself. If it's the best trade out there then make the deal it's pretty simple. Don't be afraid. 

16 hours ago, xboom28x said:

Alex Meyer was a top pitching prospect bust here in Minnesota. He was given two shots to crack the rotation. Never did.

Nolasco = Blanton

How was he given 2 chances when he's only had 1 start and has pitched a total of 6.1 innings in the majors? 

16 hours ago, nate said:

Castillo doesn't look that bad.  Would rather make a trade like that than for a journeyman in AAA.

yeah, I actually like this trade. I heard one tv guy say:" now the cubs' bullpen is loaded" after hearing about the Smith trade. this can't be the same Joe Smith everyone has been bashing here all year, can it?

9 hours ago, Kevinb said:

To not trade cause your afraid of another team is just silly. Stop playing the game then. Win the trade and your good the rest will take care of itself. If it's the best trade out there then make the deal it's pretty simple. Don't be afraid. 

"improving a team in your own division matters"

that was my comment, not: "you don't make a trade"

you have a bad habit of making a comment and attributing it to the person with whom you have a disagreement. 

On 8/2/2016 at 7:45 AM, Lou said:

How was he given 2 chances when he's only had 1 start and has pitched a total of 6.1 innings in the majors? 

His second chance was in spring training. He was given every opportunity that spring to win a spot in the rotation. Couldn't do it.