• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Summer starts with a bang in Chicago

2 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

I hope they wiped down their guns with Clorox before they did their killings. Wouldn't want their precious little asses to get the covid.

On a more serious note, these gangsters must be going stir crazy by now with the lockdowns and everything closed and all. This summer could be an historic one for murders in Chicago.

And a note to innocent citizens on the south side: Don't stand outside on your porch or in your front yard. Just don't. 

Weve talked about that a bit. The gangs have lost a ton of money the last two months. Drug sales still happened, but so many of the side hustles, like prostitution were down.

33 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Sad the way they spin it. 

You have a really tough job my friend. The upper levels are doing you no favors.

You get a lot of respect from me. 

👍

Appreciate it.

Its a constant balance.... one side saying we do too much, the other saying we dont do enough...

About 10 more years and I can grow my hair long, wear flip flops everyday and never have to deal with people EVER AGAIN..... 

Ill miss wearing a vest during heatwaves though 😉