• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2016-2017 Anaheim Ducks Thread

gotbeer

Wagner is a fine wrecking ball here and there.  I just don't want him being an integral part of the forward corps.  Same for Shaw.  They both suck,.  I'm still sort of baffled that these two get ice but Garbutt does not.  He's a far better NHL player imo.  A victim of the cap situation i guess.

Edited by UndertheHalo

Patrick Maroon scored a hat trick tonight. 14 goals on the season. Perry has 7 goals, Perry is the NHL Pujols. Complete nose dive at age 31.

Players with more goals this year than Perry: Cogliano, Maroon, Kesler, Rakell, Silfverberg, Ritchie.

Even Vermette has as many as Perry & he's a 3rd line center.

Kesler is aging better than both Getzlaugh & Peary.

Team USA wins gold at World Junior Championships in dramatic shootout

Anaheim Ducks prospect Troy Terry is king of the shootout and the American Under-20 hockey team is the world champion.

Terry scored the only goal in a five-round shootout to give Team USA a 5-4 win against Canada at the World Junior Championships in Montreal.

7 GP, 4 G, 3 A, clutch in the shootout.  19 years old.  Looks like he needs to put some lbs on him.  But hey, I'll take him in the Ducks system.

What a waste of the power play to begin the third.  Perry should not be out there on the main PP line. 

Right now, I would say the Perry line is probably the worst line on the Ducks right now.  Perry just stands around and waits for things to happen instead of moving around making things happen.

3 hours ago, Angels_Make_Me_Drink said:

I'm really loving the development of Ritchie and Kase. 

I'd love it even more if Carlyle would stop F'ing around, and keep the Ritchie, Kase, Vermette line together  instead of doing a Scioscia and playing platoonstones.

#1 line Kesler, Cogs, Silfverberg

#2 line Ritchie, Kase, Vermette

#3 line Wagner, Cramerossa, and whoever else.  Man, that's one bruising line.

#4 line Getzlaf, Perry, Rakell.

And yes, IMO the Getzlaf/Perry/Rakell line even though Getzlaf is injured is not playing at the level of #1 or #2 lines.