• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2016-2017 Anaheim Ducks Thread

gotbeer

Regardless of how poorly officiated Game 5 was that's no excuse. Our PP has been awful. Doubt we would've scored on any. Need more than just a solo goal from Chris Wagner in the damn Western Conference Finals if you're going to win. Team needs to step up. I'm hoping Anaheim steps up and dominates but then again.. How often do they do what is necessary? 3-1 Ducks win. Send it back to Anaheim for a coin flip.

And yea the officiating has been fucking awful.  Usually at our expense, but at this point we should expect that the refs won't be doing us any favors.  Nashville is down their top two centers.   No excuse for that lifeless bullshit in game 4.  The Ducks let it get away plain and simple.  The good news is they're down those two again tonight so we have another chance.  Nashville should be fucking besieged.  We have  have seen Rinne give up goals when he faces high shot volume.  This is what needs to happen.  Enough of the perfect set plays.  Fucking shoot and crash the net. 

was hoping to grab one back before the period end.

kind of unlucky and kind of stupid by ritchie. the dudes back was to him and a clear boarding call, but in the flow of the game you can get away with it if you pin them against the glass and kind of rub them out of the play. but if they get injured like that and blood....done dundee.

we're constantly shooting ourselves in the foot. the turnovers are just ridiculous for this stage.

3 minutes ago, Brandon said:

was hoping to grab one back before the period end.

kind of unlucky and kind of stupid by ritchie. the dudes back was to him and a clear boarding call, but in the flow of the game you can get away with it if you pin them against the glass and kind of rub them out of the play. but if they get injured like that and blood....done dundee.

we're constantly shooting ourselves in the foot. the turnovers are just ridiculous for this stage.

I mean it was a penalty for sure, but I don't think they had to call the major there given other plays they've not called majors on.  It's just the way it is. The Getzlaf Perry and friends Ducks have a rep.   I'm sure the refs would all deny it but these guys are human beings.  It's  been the same for us for 10 years.  Different groups etc.  we always get fucked with the officiating as far as penalties go.

Edited by UndertheHalo