• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2016-2017 Anaheim Ducks Thread

gotbeer

This was a really impressive win.  Ducks faced legit adversity. Some self inflicted, but they rose above it.  Makes me feel good for next game.  Hopefully the refs take a look at some of these calls they fucked us on.  Unbelievable how they missed that cross check.  Especially after letting Nashville play with the man advantage for basically the entire 2nd half for the 3rd period.  I don't usually complain about officiating, and like I said.  The Ducks came apart on a few of those penalties but the refs have to be fair.  They called the Ducks tight. They gotta do the same with Nashville.  Doesn't matter if there's 34 seconds left.  

Also, Kesler needs to finish some of these opportunities.  Would have made that 2nd goal a non issue. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

By far the most emotional I've been so far this post season. That final stretch was bullshit. I don't want to go Oilers fan here and whine about the refs not making calls but WOW. The punch to Lindholm but especially the cross check from Johansen to Manson. Unbelievable. So pumped the Ducks put that aside and got it done. I hate the Nashville Predators and their fan base so damn much. They're enemy #1 to me.

He calls him a c*ck sucker right after that. Haha. Hilarious.

great win.

sh*tty last 10 mins. Those no calls are frustrating but we handed them the momentum.

I'm glad Bieksa is back. He's perfect for playoffs.

Gibby looked great. Little rattled towards the end but he's a kid. No reason to not win this series.

Hopefully we get Eaves back soon. This is huge opportunity for us, with Pens banged up and Sens being the Sens.

1 minute ago, Scioscia4MVP said:

I'm not happy about that ^ because it will motivate the Predators to win the series the same way Fowler's injuries motivated the Ducks to kill the Flames.

The difference is depth.  

Also, I don't think either team needs much juice.  We're two wins away from a chance to play for Lord Stanley !

Edited by UndertheHalo

4 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

The difference is depth.  

Also, I don't think either team needs much juice.  We're two wins away from a chance to play for Lord Stanley !

With Johansen gone they need Kesler to focus on Subban since the Predators will be relying more on Subban's playmaking ability.

If they keep forcing Subban play in the defensive zone good things will keep happening lol, even though it was bad luck for Subban last night he is not good at defensive zone positioning but he's so dangerous in the offensive & neutral zone.