• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Remember poor Cecil the Lion?

“If anyone knows of a suitable habitat for them where they will not land up in human conflict, or in wildlife areas where they will not be beaten up because of existing prides, please let us know and help us raise the money to move them,”

Sorry, Pal, but Siegfried and Roy are retired.

11 hours ago, Blarg said:

“If anyone knows of a suitable habitat for them where they will not land up in human conflict, or in wildlife areas where they will not be beaten up because of existing prides, please let us know and help us raise the money to move them,”

Sorry, Pal, but Siegfried and Roy are retired.

Yeah they only played with Pussy cats for show

2 hours ago, cezero said:

Of course brain dead people support fat rich people getting their jollies off pulling the trigger (literally all they do) to kill an animal that a big game hunter tracks for them.

I don't hunt, and I'm extremely liberal, but I'm betting that even the most conservative hunter with any sense of ethics finds it disgusting, and doesn't feel any shame for it. 

I am a hunter but have no personal interest in hunting just for the trophy. Hell I even catch and release when fishing. I have friends that are into the whole African safari stuff and they donate the meat and skins to local villages so it's not a waste. I do support animals being hunted if it is beneficial with conservation taken into account. The same principle works with pruning your roses every year. Unfortunately people equate regulated hunting and poaching as the same thing and form opinions based on emotion. So yeah, I'm brain dead

Edited by Angels N Skins

On 5/10/2016 at 3:45 PM, Tank said:

time for an aw.com safari.

Brilliant idea. Take this bunch, give us high powered rifles and drop us into an African jungle. Nothing could possibly go wrong.

I love how hunters justify the continuation of their preferred hobby by citing overpopulation of this species or that. Nature was taking care of that just fine while humans were still in loin cloths and yielded nothing more powerful than a sharpened stick.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

2 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Brilliant idea. Take this bunch, give us high powered rifles and drop us into an African jungle. Nothing could possibly go wrong.

I love how hunters justify the continuation of their preferred hobby by citing overpopulation of this species or that. Nature was taking care of that just fine while humans were still in loin cloths and yielded nothing more powerful than a sharpened stick.

I would cite deer as a population that requires culling.