• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Wedding and Party Rentals

So if you live in the IE and you need to rent tables, chairs, tents or anything for an event, I have a suggestion to make to you.  Do not under any circumstances use All Occasions Party Rentals out of Corona.  Possibly the worst customer service I have ever received and it was a $1000 mistake on my part.  I signed a contract so I am sure it is my fault so I don't really need Blarg to come in here and do his thing. Long story short I wanted to rent a large tent for my wedding because of possible rain.  Sent them a contract and credit card information at 11am the day before I am getting married.  Guy doesn't respond to my email.  I call him, he says I received the email, he will run credit authorization and call me back right away with authorization and delivery times.  I don't get a phone call, so at 5:30 I email him back saying I was disappointed that I hadn't heard back from them and I assumed that perhaps I screwed up my credit card some how and that they couldn't get authorization.  So I went ahead and made other plans.  An hour later they call and ask when they could deliver it.  I told them I made other plans and that they shouldn't have waited 7 hours the day before my wedding to let me know that everything was fine.  Long story short they charged my card, refuse to reverse charges.  Today was the first day they contacted me and it was through email, and it is one week to the day since this all happened.  Needless to say I am pissed off and I hope their company goes under. 

I did contact my credit card company and they credited my card back while they investigate.  I have emails back and forth with the guy that I am saving.  Today has been about as frustrating of a day dealing with this as I can remember. 

I did something that I thought I wouldn't do and that is write a yelp review about them.  It was obviously scathing and it may seem childish, but it will affect the business they bring in. 

Strad, you are well in your rights to be pissed at a company that didn't respect your position right before a big event and respond in a timely manner. You also are well in your rights to have secured another vendor under the assumption that you were not going to receive services on time. No out of pocket expense was caused to your first vendor except for paperwork which they sat on. I doubt they can win in court if they sue for services they never rendered.

Of course you should consult with a good attorney, not an ambulance chaser. Maybe get a hold of wopphil, I hear he is the Angelswin preferred counsel.