• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Richards needs TJ Surgery and maybe Heaney too

nate

Absolutely terrible news. This really sets the organization back. I wasn't much of a believer in the 2016 group but thought the 2017/2018 group could potentially be better with some savvy trades and signings.

Now? You're looking at trying to compete again in 2018 or 2019 after the big FA class. Still not convinced Trout should be traded either. 

1 hour ago, Chuck Richter said:

That's on a normal day @Blarg

Fuck it, under the circumstances after today's news, and for today only, it's free fuck day. 

There's no limit to how many fucks you can give on this shitty May 6th, fucked up Friday.. 

So I can say fuck fuck fuckity fuck, but only today?  Thats fucking awesome...   

7 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

This is just one of those things. Last year the team was extremely healthy, so this year is injury city. 

Hope they respond well. If there's one thing the Angels are good at, it's fighting adversity. 

I kept saying how lucky we were last year to avoid any serious injuries and everyone just laughed in my face..

The Rangers were cellar dwellers in 2014 and played 2015 without their best pitcher. 

Quit the drama and let's man up as fans instead of being cry babies. The West is a division that's still up for grabs. Screw worrying about a draft pick. The time to win is now!

Eppler you have a job to do ... any help would be great. 

Just now, Troll Daddy said:

The Rangers were cellar dwellers in 2014 and played 2015 without their best pitcher. 

Quit the drama and let's man up as fans instead of being cry babies. The West is a division that's still up for grabs. Screw worrying about a draft pick. The time to win is now!

Eppler you have a job to do ... any help would be great. 

WAS IT OVER WHEN THE GERMANS BOMBED PEARL HARBOR?!!!

Richards signed for $6.425 this season and avoided arbitration. He'll be arbitration eligible again next season. How does that work since he'll be out for the season?

i would have to guess it will cost him millions since he was looking at a fat raise for next season. 

Edited by Troll Daddy

1 hour ago, Troll Daddy said:

Richards signed for $6.425 this season and avoided arbitration. He'll be arbitration eligible again next season. How does that work since he'll be out for the season?

i would have to guess it will cost him millions since he was looking at a fat raise for next season. 

Jeff Fletcher, when I asked him on Twitter, said that he'll still receive a raise in arbitration. I imagine though that instead of something like $10MM-11MM it will probably be more like $8MM-9MM since he didn't play the entire year. The arbitration raises are always based on total performance.

Edited by ettin

11 hours ago, Chuck Richter said:

That's on a normal day @Blarg

Fuck it, under the circumstances after today's news, and for today only, it's free fuck day. 

There's no limit to how many fucks you can give on this shitty May 6th, fucked up Friday.. 

Same as cerano in major league when he looks up and says "shit burgers?", i respond the same to "free fuck day"

Bad news aside, why is everyone so fired up at the smoke screen story about dehydration? Contrary to what some of you believe, the team (any team) isnt under any obligation to disclose anything to us....sorry. 

If they truly believed richards was dehydrated, sent him out his next start and made the problem worse, that is in fact incompetence. 

Buying time by downplaying a major issue before they know 100 percent the overall picture is pretty common in any business. You guys really think these guys in their 20s, healthier than most their age really get the flu as often as they do when they miss a game?...