• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Brewers 5/3 5:10

Look on my phone and see that the bases are juiced and 0 out, turn the game on, immediately regret. Sorry guys.

Haha same here, man. Sheesh

A game like this would typically have 15+ pages by now. Things have gotten so bad, most people don't even bother with this POS team.

It's the most apathetic I've felt about the Angels in so long. Why get so worked up about something when you're pretty damn sure we suck anyway? I'm heading over to the States in June and July and I'll see a few games then and love it regardless but it's hard to get particularly excited about it until then.

It's the most apathetic I've felt about the Angels in so long. Why get so worked up about something when you're pretty damn sure we suck anyway? I'm heading over to the States in June and July and I'll see a few games then and love it regardless but it's hard to get particularly excited about it until then.

The stadium doesn't even have the same level of excitement it used to. The fans that have a clue can't bring themselves to get excited or come out to the park.

Seriously, look at how bad this roster is. This team pretty much needed Richards to regain form, Santiago to improve (so far one of the few positives this season), Heaney to repeat his rookie performance, hope Skaggs could come back sooner rather later and one of Trop/Weaver/Wilson/Shoemaker to step up for us to have had any chance this season. Instead half of our SP are hurt, our closer is hurt in an already thin pen, and the offense is even worse than my lowest of expectations. Sad shit.