• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hillary Hates Taxes and other Hillaryous things

She has not been found to, I would think if she did it would be all over the place.

By the way, if she did, it is nothing like what Snowden did.  She was using her own email server to send emails.  He intentionally leaked classified information.

Even a moron can tell the difference.

2 minutes ago, nate said:

She didn't break classification rules.  At least it has not been found that she has.

@mtangelsfan glad to hear you think leaking top secret information to the Russians and putting spies lives at risk is heroic.  He is a fucking pussy and a bitch.  The most pathetic thing about it all is that people look at him as some sort of messiah.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jun/14/snowden-files-read-by-russia-and-china-five-questions-for-uk-government

Meh, he isn't a hero but he did let the cat out of the bag about government spying.  You are using the term "messiah" very loosely.

Don't really care that much.  The only thing I would care about is if he put our military in harms way.  Maybe he did and I don't know enough about the subject but what I do know is that any time the curtain is opened and regular folk can see behind it is a good thing.

10 minutes ago, nate said:

She has not been found to, I would think if she did it would be all over the place.

By the way, if she did, it is nothing like what Snowden did.  She was using her own email server to send emails.  He intentionally leaked classified information.

Even a moron can tell the difference.

Bruh she was hacked multiple times from locations in China, Germany and South Korea because of her own incompetent and illegal actions. How is that not more harmful than what Snowdan did?

Just now, nate said:

So it wasn't hacked.  There were just attempts.  Also she did not break any laws.

Why are people not dragging Collin Powell into this since he did the same thing?

The very first link confirms she was successfully hacked.

You guys are missing the boat on both sides. Yes everyone not named me.

The classified conversation is a red herring.  It is highly unlikely that anything of that kind of interest would ever be sent on that level of email. It just wouldn't. The prime minister of the UK isn't going to chat about national interests over email. There are other means for that kind of communication.  And it wouldn't be accessible via Blackberry. The conversations that are going to be in question are going to be for the most part, exceptionally boring.

That said everyone conducting government business is required by actual federal law to retain records of said conversations. If it could be proven that the isolated server was meant to avoid that requirement than yes she could be found to have broken a law.

As I have said several times I think the whole email thing is stupid.

If it wasn't something that her predecessors did and something her successors did then maybe I would see it differently.  Instead it is being portrayed as if she concocted some evil plan to defraud the American people which is BS.

They will never file criminal charges against her because they would have to then file criminal charges against the last half dozen Secretaries of State and I am sure many other federal officials like say the director of the FBI, CIA, DOD, joint chiefs, etc.

Does anyone really think they didn't also have their own personal email servers?  Instead some 55 year old lady came up with this whole scheme?

47 minutes ago, nate said:

Actually, he leaked top secret information and committed treason.  It is another stupid statement from a stupid man that should have faced the death penalty already.

What is your opinion of the document that comprised the Pentagon Papers?

Just now, nate said:

As I have said several times I think the whole email thing is stupid.

If it wasn't something that her predecessors did and something her successors did then maybe I would see it differently.  Instead it is being portrayed as if she concocted some evil plan to defraud the American people which is BS.

They will never file criminal charges against her because they would have to then file criminal charges against the last half dozen Secretaries of State and I am sure many other federal officials like say the director of the FBI, CIA, DOD, joint chiefs, etc.

Does anyone really think they didn't also have their own personal email servers?  Instead some 55 year old lady came up with this whole scheme?

I think the complaint is it was an attempt to get around the Freedom of Information Act. It's just really shady

1 minute ago, nate said:

Except they did change the rules consistently after each secretary. Though if they want to prosecute each then you would seem fair. I don't think you understand how seriously the government is required to treat the FOIA.  It's not at the national security level but it's close.

10 minutes ago, nate said:

You might say I'm in the industry. Yeah hearing that she did this...was a bit shocking.

3 minutes ago, Thomas said:

You might say I'm in the industry. Yeah hearing that she did this...was a bit shocking.

I know you are.  And it has been widely publicized that Powell, Albright, and the Secretaries of State after her did the same thing.

That is why I don't think she will face prosecution. That and how do you prove the intent which I would assume (I know email, not a lawyer) would matter? But conversely at least based on what we know I don't think you can unequivocally say that she didn't do anything wrong either.  In a sane world with actually competent candidates on both sides I would think this should disqualify her. I mean candidates have been for far far less. But we clearly don't live in a sane world and I don't think this should dissuade someone from voting for her and voting for Trump instead.