• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hillary Hates Taxes and other Hillaryous things

2 hours ago, nate said:

Previous and current Sec of State did the same thing, many other in our government did.  Nothing she did was illegal, lets be clear.  People are still over blowing this just like Benghazi.

She will demolish Trump and it wont be close.

You're probably right, thought transparency laws still make me question it completely. Yes, she may be busted for violating FOIA, which is a bigger deal than anyone outside government would probably guess.

It probably states the quality of her peers but in a sane world a bully such as her that completely overrules qualified staff in regards to the same rules that apply to everyone else and which we are explicitly trained about wouldn't be reasonably considered for office. All so she could have directly access to the emails and avoid awkward documents being stored for perpetuity.

Of course Trump completely renders the morality of the previous paragraph moot. But I will lament the actuality of this depressing fact for a bit.

21 minutes ago, Adam said:

Paul is anti-state. 

He is irrelevant to the masses. The half percentage of libertarians are not swinging the pendulum of this election. This is like going up against Apple and Microsoft for market share and you have Linux backing. So fucking what. 

11 minutes ago, Blarg said:

He is irrelevant to the masses. The half percentage of libertarians are not swinging the pendulum of this election. This is like going up against Apple and Microsoft for market share and you have Linux backing. So fucking what. 

So Paul doesn't equal Google?

http://www.theverge.com/2016/5/19/11711714/chromebooks-outsold-macs-us-idc-figures

5 hours ago, Adam said:

If Hillary is elected, nothing will change. 

If Trump is elected, nothing will change. 

we're in a serious moral decline in this country, and it will not improve under either one of these two, but i think it will get worse. i don't, however, necessarily think it will be their fault one way or the other.

16 hours ago, Tank said:

we're in a serious moral decline in this country, and it will not improve under either one of these two, but i think it will get worse. i don't, however, necessarily think it will be their fault one way or the other.

I think most people feel like we are progressing morally. 

Has there ever been a time in all of history that we have believed that morals are improving? This would make sense considering how we in general more often become increasingly morally conservative as we age. We become our parents so to speak. So as we collectively become more conservative we see things "getting worse" even if society as a whole is static.

On the other hand we have two utterly complete and unrepentant sociopaths in this election. One of whom will be the next POTUS in all reasonable likelihood. So maybe there is something to this moral degradation.

3 minutes ago, nate said:

Actually, he leaked top secret information and committed treason.  It is another stupid statement from a stupid man that should have faced the death penalty already.

Doesn't make his statement any less true.

10 minutes ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

Doesn't make his statement any less true.

She didn't break classification rules.  At least it has not been found that she has.

@mtangelsfan glad to hear you think leaking top secret information to the Russians and putting spies lives at risk is heroic.  He is a fucking pussy and a bitch.  The most pathetic thing about it all is that people look at him as some sort of messiah.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jun/14/snowden-files-read-by-russia-and-china-five-questions-for-uk-government