• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hillary Hates Taxes and other Hillaryous things

1 minute ago, nate said:

More amazing to me is years later and they still are just now "addressing the issues" so poor IT security continued on for a long time after this.

Just what you want to hear from our state department.

From what I read it seemed they kept trying and kept being ignored. Each time a new Secretary came in they had more strongly worded policies to prevent this but each time the nerds were ignored. Of course emails by its designed shouldn't be considered in any form secure. An interesting question and perhaps lesson from this would be how well the requirements of using encryption when dealing with sensitive (not classified, that's something else entirely) information was adhered to.

Oh yea, I am not talking about IT.  I am talking about the state department itself ignoring and doing nothing about what was obviously a big issue.

I wonder how the other branches of government are?  I suspect the same is happening there.

3 hours ago, Thomas said:

From what I read it seemed they kept trying and kept being ignored. Each time a new Secretary came in they had more strongly worded policies to prevent this but each time the nerds were ignored. Of course emails by its designed shouldn't be considered in any form secure. An interesting question and perhaps lesson from this would be how well the requirements of using encryption when dealing with sensitive (not classified, that's something else entirely) information was adhered to.

In all fairness, most people ignore the nerds

What a colossal fuck up by Hillary. First she breaks the rules, then she tries to insist that it was allowed. This is going to leave a mark. But even with this setback, she's still the heavy favorite. If she was running against a half-decent candidate, we might be talking about how this could be the nail in the coffin.

12 minutes ago, InsideThePark said:

What a colossal fuck up by Hillary. First she breaks the rules, then she tries to insist that it was allowed. This is going to leave a mark. But even with this setback, she's still the heavy favorite. If she was running against a half-decent candidate, we might be talking about how this could be the nail in the coffin.

Vampires like coffins.

Previous and current Sec of State did the same thing, many other in our government did.  Nothing she did was illegal, lets be clear.  People are still over blowing this just like Benghazi.

She will demolish Trump and it wont be close.

2 minutes ago, nate said:

This coming from the person that defended Ben Carson?

First, "look over there".  Second, find that.  Search for a while and see that when he first ran I kind of liked him but once I heard him open his mouth a few times I wasn't a supporter.  Stop making stuff up.  If you want to back Hillary then do it, but don't act like you've always thought she was the bees knees.

Just now, mtangelsfan said:

First, "look over there".  Second, find that.  Search for a while and see that when he first ran I kind of liked him but once I heard him open his mouth a few times I wasn't a supporter.  Stop making stuff up.  If you want to back Hillary then do it, but don't act like you've always thought she was the bees knees.

You constantly defended him as a good person blah blah.  He was a pathological liar who preyed on peoples insecurities and has capitalized on his lies in the form of millions of dollars.

Yeah, real good man.

5 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

I will hold him up as a pillar if virtue vs. your gal Hil.

Because he talks about Jesus all the time?  He is no better than Trump, he is a rich guy that lies and spews hatred.

Hillary is just a politician, I doubt she makes anything better or worse than it is.

Trump on the other hand will alienate the rest of the world and make us a laughing stock.  Just look how he is running his campaign... he just fired his third campaign manager in the last two months.