• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ White Sox 4/20 11:10

Sometimes I wish we would switch our rotation up so that we would pit our worst pitcher against the opponent's best pitcher. While saving our best pitcher for a lesser pitcher.

Take today's game for instance we could have thrown Weaver against Sale, saving Richards for tomorrow against Danks, where we may have a better chance of winning one of the two games. At least until our offense wakes up.

AngelsDon'tWin

Edited by Ace_Richards

Good try Trout. Worth the risk.

No ...it wasn't. It was bad baseball and Disar sucks as usual.

Down 1 run in the 9th with only 2 outs left in the game..you need f'n baserunners.

It's on Disar for not holding him at 1st.

Like I said..collective suckage.

No ...it wasn't. It was bad baseball and Disar sucks as usual.

Down 1 run in the 9th with only 2 outs left in the game..you need f'n baserunners.

It's on Disar for not holding him at 1st.

Like I said..collective suckage.

I disagree. Angels needed one run. Smart risk.

I disagree. Angels needed one run. Smart risk.

Not really. All Trout would've done if successful was put himself in scoring position for Pujols & Calhoun with one out.

If it was an attempt to score, it would have been a smarter risk, but not an attempt to get stranded in scoring position.

Not really. All Trout would've done if successful was put himself in scoring position for Pujols & Calhoun with one out.

If it was an attempt to score, it would have been a smarter risk, but not an attempt to get stranded in scoring position.

An attempt to get stranded in scoring position??? By that logic Trout shouldn't even have run to first base because he would have just been stranded on first. Better to be stranded on second than first.  

An attempt to get stranded in scoring position??? By that logic Trout shouldn't even have run to first base because he would have just been stranded on first. Better to be stranded on second than first.  

The way things have been going, a home run was probably the only way that the Angels tie the game. Of course he should have run to first, I just don't think it mattered a whole hell of a lot if he was on first or second, because nobody behind him was getting a hit. Better to not run into an out there, to give them two more batters instead of just Pujols, who did a very Pujols thing in grounding out.

BTW, if Trout had stayed at first, Pujols' grounder to first might have gotten Trout to second. Or gotten him out as the first leg of a double play, which wouldn't have changed things from where they ended.

I know, right.

haha