• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ White Sox 4/20 11:10

Angels
Garrett Richards ® (0-2, 3.57)

White Sox
Chris Sale (L) (3-0, 2.35)

1. Yunel Escobar ® 3B
2. Andrelton Simmons ® SS
3. Mike Trout ® CF
4. Albert Pujols ® DH
5. Kole Calhoun (L) RF
6. Geovany Soto ® C
7. C.J. Cron ® 1B
8. Johnny Giavotella ® 2B
9. Craig Gentry ® LF

1. Adam Eaton (L) RF
2. Tyler Saladino ® SS
3. Jose Abreu ® DH
4. Todd Frazier ® 3B
5. Melky Cabrera (S) LF
6. Brett Lawrie ® 2B
7. Jerry Sands ® 1B
8. Alex Avila (L) C
9. Austin Jackson ® CF

Andrelton Simmons will bat second for the Angels on Wednesday afternoon against the White Sox.

Edited by Robrock30

Saw an article on ESPN last night with the headline: "Has Harper surpassed Trout as baseball's best player?" Getting real tired of this BS, time for the G.O.A.T. to wake up!

Hate it all you want but the fact is Harper is crushing the ball and improving his plate approach while Mike is getting pull happy and striking out a ton. Mike was a lot better early in his career but right now Harper is a better hitter. Hopefully that wont last. 

Harper has been better than Trout for the past year and so far to start this season. Not sure why that would upset you. He's a great young player. Trout's a great young player. I'm glad the Angels have a great young player

Yeah. We really need to quit comparing. They're both good players in separate leagues. 

The Nationals have a Mike Trout and we have a Bryce Harper (without the douche attitude and look). 

Still. If you ask me today which one I'd rather have of the two, I'd choose Trout 10/10 times. 

GO ANGELS!!! Go Garrett Richards!!

Turn Christopher Sale into a rummage sale today.

GR, earn your way back into my fantasy lineup.

Start a winning streak. Extend CJ's batting streak to 3 games.

Get your hitting back on track, Johnny G.

Make the Angels faithful less frustrated.

This wish list can be endless.

Edited by eligrba4ever

Even though it resulted in a fly out, Simmons had a nice at bat against Sale. Saw 9 pitches. I like it.

I remember when everyone was gnashing their teeth, and you and I both predicted that Simmons was going to wind up as one of the better bats in the Angels lineup.

So far it looks like that is going to be the case.